Sounds bob rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds bob rogers

Found a few bits today in the charities inc an LP I've not seen before titled Sounds Bob Rogers at Coombe Haven Hastings. In fact I found 2 copies within half of mile of each other. Most is hopeless but there is one cool funky hammond track. Anyone know anything about this?

Meadowbank !
    Matt Hero

Comment

I always regret not buying this when I saw it ten years ago......the same shop had a 'Live At The Montague Arms' which I don't have too!  

Bob Rogers and bass player Ron Seabrook can currently be seen as part of the house band on the new series of The Frank Skinner Show.

The only Sounds Bob Rogers LP I've got is 'I Hear Sounds' on CBS, which is more of a light jazz vocal affair - quite nice, but no Meadowbank. There's another one on the Chapter One label too.

Comment

That's the one. Any info on this Matt???

Comment

Not really beyond what is on the LP sleeve and the stuff Lord Thames has posted. I played 'Meadowbank' at Brillo a while back and everybody went, well... mild.

I've got a few LPs back at home, but there's nothing to really touch that one from recollection.
          Matt Hero

Comment

Working...
          X