Roger roger vs nino nardini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger roger vs nino nardini

I refuse to believe that these guys are 1 and the same !
    That Roger Roger really IS Nino Nardini.

Say it ain't so

Jack

no they are not.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

i thought so too. even better... i&#39;ve always been told that nino and roger are pseudonyms for cecil leuter. or was it the other way around?

iueke probably knows wassup....

Comment

not the same for sure - the real story is stranger than fiction - no time now..
        http://www.iueke.com/

Comment

Cecil Leuter is a pseudonym for Roger Roger, while Nino Nardini used the alias Georges Teperino.

As for the real story......I&#39;m intrigued - do tell, iueke&#33;

Comment

mr Thames is correct on those alias&#39;s.

Im fairly sure Eddie Warner wrote under Eric Swan too. Not 100% on this though.

I&#39;ll leave iueke to reveal the full truth between nino and roger...

If you listened to the resonance fm show I did on library music...well I revealed what iueke told me there&#33;

Here&#39;s a taster...they went to school with each other&#33;

Comment

I think Eric Swan is actually Roger Roger again.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ 20 May 2003,16:08)]I think Eric Swan is actually Roger Roger again.
                The reason why I think Eddie=Eric is because my copy of 100% Electronic on Illustration Musicale has one side Eddie Warner, and one side Eric Swan.

Yet Ive seen copies were both sides are Eddie Warner.

A label mistake possibly...but its strong proof.

I&#39;ll dig out all my Eric Swan stuff tonight and see if there&#39;s a roger roger comparison.

Comment

WHY would he do that considering it&#39;s his own Library label
                  That makes NO sense whatsoever

I&#39;m not doubting your word, Sermad, it just makes no sense.

I could understand if it was on someone else&#39;s library label, but not his own.

HELP IUEKE &#33;

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Jack @ 20 May 2003,22:21)]WHY would he do that considering it&#39;s his own Library label
                    That makes NO sense whatsoever
                    Well, it&#39;s not unknown - Gerhard Narholz owns the Sonoton library, and their LPs feature his compositions registered under the names of Norman Candler, Tony Tape, Otto Sieben etc.

Gerhard Narholz is the man of a thousand pseudonyms&#33;

My &#39;RFS Dictionary Of Musical Pseudonyms&#39; says Swan is Roger Roger - but if anyone can enlighten us, it would be most welcome.

I know people who know Roger Roger&#39;s widow, actually - if it gets desperate I could try them, I suppose&#33;

Comment

it took me a very long time to get the &quot;real&quot; story on the Roger/Nardini relationship, the truth was revealed to me by nardini&#39;s grandaughter. Eva Roger (the widow/misstress) was no help as was Madame Warner, or even Louis Delacour (founder of Crea/Neuilly and chief A&amp;R for MP2000 early years).
                      Sermad is right in saying they met at school back in the 20&#39;s, became best of friends and stayed that way. They both joined and set up big bands together, meeting with Delacour (aka Pepe Luiz) Camille sauvage (aka Eric Framond) and Eddie Warner, the rest is Library history - i&#39;ll stop there - it gets strange when Roger Roger gets married with Nino Nardini&#39;s mother - his best pal becomes his son - on the way back from the wedding in the car with Roger &amp; his new wife of 35 years his senior is Nino nardini and Eva, Roger Roger&#39;s misstress, a strange day for sure.
                      http://www.iueke.com/

Comment

Blimey&#33;?&#33;
                        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (iueke @ 21 May 2003,11:35)]it took me a very long time to get the &quot;real&quot; story on the Roger/Nardini relationship, the truth was revealed to me by nardini&#39;s grandaughter. Eva Roger (the widow/misstress) was no help as was Madame Warner, or even Louis Delacour (founder of Crea/Neuilly and chief A&amp;R for MP2000 early years).
                          Sermad is right in saying they met at school back in the 20&#39;s, became best of friends and stayed that way. They both joined and set up big bands together, meeting with Delacour (aka Pepe Luiz) Camille sauvage (aka Eric Framond) and Eddie Warner, the rest is Library history - i&#39;ll stop there - it gets strange when Roger Roger gets married with Nino Nardini&#39;s mother - his best pal becomes his son - on the way back from the wedding in the car with Roger &amp; his new wife of 35 years his senior is Nino nardini and Eva, Roger Roger&#39;s misstress, a strange day for sure.
                          thanks g.

great story ...
                          makes the music even better

Comment

I knew there had to be something/anything incessuous about those guys.

I&#39;m my own grampa

Jack

Comment

Working...
                            X