Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ebay laistings

***Free Listing Day Thursday 4th November 2004***

If anyones interested, I found out by mistake last time and managed to shift quite a bit of clutter!
    http://www.facebook.com/weekendsun
    http://soundcloud.com/weekend-sun
    http://www.myspace.com/weekendsun

yay!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Now may be the time to rid myself of all the teensploitation Richard Allen books I&#39;ve picked up over the years. Nows your chance to get a cheap copy of Boot Boys or some Hell&#39;s Angel tat.

I&#39;m in two minds about putting up records as I agreed to split a table with a mate of mine at a record fair in December and I&#39;ll probably sell all the records that would go at that.
      Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Typical.

I listed all my stuff on Sunday.

And now you can only put a reserve of over £50.00 on&#33; So you have to start your items at prohibitive prices to compensate for not being able to have a reserve of say £20.

eGAY more like.
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

They love to change things all the time for no reason at all. I guess they have to do something with those ridiculous profits they make.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Nov. 02 2004,16:14)]They love to change things all the time for no reason at all. I guess they have to do something with those ridiculous profits they make.
            Or to keep catching peeps out. First time I listed stuff my ignorance mean I spent far more than nessecary and hardly made a dime.
            Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Nov. 02 2004,16:06)]Typical.

I listed all my stuff on Sunday.

And now you can only put a reserve of over £50.00 on&#33; So you have to start your items at prohibitive prices to compensate for not being able to have a reserve of say £20.

eGAY more like.
              - mate of mine was on about this £50 minimum reserve the other day.

I told him I&#39;d not heard of that before. I have now.

How stupid is that though ? A pointless change again...

On a happier note:-
              Have you guys tried typing &quot;Chav&quot; in the search field of the Argos on-line catalogue ? - say no more...

www.argos.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (emperor tomato ketchup @ Nov. 02 2004,16:05)]Now may be the time to rid myself of all the teensploitation Richard Allen books I&#39;ve picked up over the years. Nows your chance to get a cheap copy of Boot Boys or some Hell&#39;s Angel tat.

I&#39;m in two minds about putting up records as I agreed to split a table with a mate of mine at a record fair in December and I&#39;ll probably sell all the records that would go at that.
                don&#39;t suppose you&#39;ve got &#39;Suedehead&#39; + &#39;Skinhead Escapes&#39; have you??? and what HA stuff have you got? I&#39;m looking for &#39;Chopper&#39; by Peter Cave if you have it...
                new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

WHAT&#33;?&#33; fifty is the min resever?&#33; fuckers.

what if I want £20 for a record and dont want to list it at £20?

Im stuffed then.

Its psychology. If you list a record at £1 with a £20 reserve and then it might hit £20. But a £20 record opening...no one will bid on that.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Nov. 02 2004,17:34)]
                    Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (emperor tomato ketchup @ Nov. 02 2004,16:05)]Now may be the time to rid myself of all the teensploitation Richard Allen books I&#39;ve picked up over the years. Nows your chance to get a cheap copy of Boot Boys or some Hell&#39;s Angel tat.

don&#39;t suppose you&#39;ve got &#39;Suedehead&#39; + &#39;Skinhead Escapes&#39; have you???  and what HA stuff have you got?  I&#39;m looking for &#39;Chopper&#39; by Peter Cave if you have it...
                    Don&#39;t have any of those (Sorts, Mod Rule, Terrace Terrors, Teenybopper Idol and Boot Boys).

I know i have the sequal to Chopper (Mama) and at least one by Kurt Saxon which is hilariously stoopid. Especially the introduciton which implies Hunter S. Thompson was a faker but that this is he real deal and only classed as ficiton to protect the guilty. I think I put a copy back of one in the Chopper series at a market at the weekend. I can check next time but it isn&#39;t somewhere I go often as its out of town.

John Peel

Comment

I&#39;m assuming this is for all ebay users then? or is it just ebay UK?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. I am sorry to learn about this situation,
                        and understand that you are unhappy with the decision to change Reserve
                        price Listings.

Please note that, there is strong evidence that Reserves reduce the
                        bidding activity on an item. eBay research has shown that sellers who
                        don&#39;t use a reserve on their listings experience higher sell-through
                        rates than those sellers using reserve in like-for-like items.

The impact is particularly strong for lower-priced items. This change
                        is being implemented to help sellers be more successful selling on
                        eBay.co.uk.

I understand any frustration you may feel, and apologize for the
                        inconvenience. Thank you for using eBay.

Best wishes,

Simon Templar
                        eBay Customer Support

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 03 2004,10:16)]Best wishes,

Simon Templar
                          eBay Customer Support
                          Really ? So *that&#39;s* what he is up to now then....
                          Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] ]Simon Templar
                            Wasn&#39;t he the Saint?

"..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Nov. 03 2004,10:42)]
                              Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] ]Simon Templar
                              Wasn&#39;t he the Saint?

it&#39;s suddenly saturday night in 1978 again - that familiar irving / dee composition blasting from the telly once more. wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X