Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan tew - soul deeper

Allright..moved this to a new thread..

There was some talk about a year ago about this track on the "Planet of the Breaks" comp, but there was no resolution to who it's by and whether it's a library tune or not.

It now turns out it's featured on one of the Hoctor Dance Instructional lp's I just bought. Under a different name though (just a dance movement as a title).

Now I'm wondering whether the Hoctor lp is the only place it was ever released OR if it is english library music on a US lp (which would be interesting in itself&#33. One option is that the compilation mentioned here simply features false information about the track. I didn't check to whom the track is credited to on the Hoctor lp, but I can see about it tonight.

A question..has anybody come across this track on a library lp? Is it on any of the Themes lps?

What a brilliant tune it is..

Which Hoctor LP is it on?

Comment

Jazz in Focus, the same one with the Black Belt Jones theme + Theme from SWAT, but these two were released on another lp as well, weren't they?

Comment

Yes they were indeed Seamus, but I can't remember the title of the one I've got at home whilst sat here at work ! .. but it isn't Jazz In Focus fer sure...
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Do you have a link to download it? I've got most of the KPM and Themes and certainly have catalogues for both. Don't think there ae many other Alan Tew tracks on either really.
          Library blog

Comment

I'd have to record it to my computer first, let's see if I can get round to it tonight.

Comment

What do they call the track on the Hoctor LP?

Comment

I can't upload the soundfile to the server at the moment..

but to Llmod..the track is called "Contractions and Stretching" on the Hoctor lp. No credits whatsoever to any musicians.

Here's a pic of the lp..

Comment

Working...
                X