Messenger problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messenger problems?

just tried to send a pm, but got a "page can't be displayed" whatsit after hitting "send message", is there summat up with it at the moment?

Just tested a PM to myself that seemed to go through alright..

Not that I'm saying you're being thick mind!
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (vibra @ Nov. 05 2004,14:29)]Just tested a PM to myself that seemed to go through alright..

Not that I'm saying you're being thick mind!
      ha ha no worries , yeah, managed to send one now!

Comment

Vibra, I thought I might head up tomorrow to meet a friend of mine.

Before I meet her though, I thought I could have a mooch round. Is Record Collector still open? Don't want to go all the way to Broomhill to find an empty shop (or even loads of chuff like last time&#33.

Other than that, I'm condemned to browse through Sumo's racks picking out Silas T-shirts.
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Record Collector is indeed open for business, however the last dregs of the sale chuff are now filtering away, as they've now once more introduced their proper money 'raers' into the equation. A few interesting looking LPs to be seen, as well as of course the obligatory overpriced cack.

I'm not sure about this, as it's on hearsay, but apparently Sumo's been closed for business during the past week, so while I'm not sure what's going on there, I fear your crazy thirst for fresh Silas tackle may go unquenched..  

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (vibra @ Nov. 05 2004,15:06)]I'm not sure about this, as it's on hearsay, but apparently Sumo's been closed for business during the past week, so while I'm not sure what's going on there, I fear your crazy thirst for fresh Silas tackle may go unquenched..  
            it's shut for good...bankrupt from what i hear....

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (the bearded one @ Nov. 05 2004,15:18)]
              Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (vibra @ Nov. 05 2004,15:06)]I'm not sure about this, as it's on hearsay, but apparently Sumo's been closed for business during the past week, so while I'm not sure what's going on there, I fear your crazy thirst for fresh Silas tackle may go unquenched..  
              it's shut for good...bankrupt from what i hear....
              Ah.. my suspicion is sadly confirmed.

I don't know. First John Peel goes off to the great gramophone in the sky, then George Dubya goes and gets himself re-elected, and now of all things, Sumo's gone to the dogs, so no local access to fly Stussy gear and reduced price Gravis sneakers. What's going on in the world, I ask you..

Comment

Awww man! That's gay.

That was a truly good shop - we even saw one of the staff from there at the Vincent Gallo gig a few months back, so you know they're good people!

So, folk of the skater persuasion now have to go to that shop down the alleyway off Fargate (think there's a Limeys down there), which is a bit too nu-metal for my liking! Too many 13yr old kids with nail polish and lip piercings. Who can do more with a board already than I ever could!! Bast*rds.

Cheers for the info anyway fellas. If you see a stocky little get with messy blonde hair in a grey Bathing Ape tracksuit - that's me! I will be hovering around The Forum I would think.
                Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                X