John peel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John peel

Vultures, a cry for help. We had to go out tonight so set video plus to record the John Peel tribute. Got home and its not recorded.... My wife really wanted to see this and is now in tears, if anyone has taped this and can do me a copy or send me the tape which we can watch and return I will be forever in your debt. A bottle of scotch to anyone who can help. Sorry if I'm ranting, just got in from pub.

Thanks

Urko
    For folks sake!

Did tape this, but it's a bit buried on a tape that also features the season finale of 6 Feet Under, Memento, and the BBC2 shows on Magicians and Venice preceding it. But if nobody else taped this, you're welcome to it once we've worked through that lot over the next week or so!
    a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

You can borrow my copy - I'm hoping to find the time to watch it this evening. PM me your address and I'll get it sorted.

Comment

Big thanks to both of you, my wife is a lot happier now. Xavier I'll PM you.

Thanks Again

Urko
        For folks sake!

Comment

Working...
        X