Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundburger

Hello you all

I have finally received the 2 Soundburgers i ordered and i will post pictures later on. I can say they look amazing: absolutely mint inside their original boxes, including everything from the original headphones, to the original cables to plug it to the stereo system. It even includes three original bateries inside a closed plastic bag, that have been inside the box for 20 years or more. Amazing!

I will answer all the pms people have sent me but i can say that it now looks that i will be able to get around 5 or 6 of these and i will respect the order by which people send me the private messages. So, expect the pictures soon and answers to all the pms.

cheers

Woah... *crosses fingers*
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Wow. I missed that post.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Cool I&#39;ll look forward to the pm

Comment

Inside the Box

Extras

The Sound...

The Burger...

The Soundburger&#33;

Ok now... i don&#39;t know why the guy refered to this as the Black Soundburger, since it&#39;s really silver and black. But i am not complaining. PMs will follow shortly&#33;

Comment

Cool, nice work there
            Matt Hero

Comment

Fingers crossed
              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Nov. 09 2004,14:42)]Fingers crossed
                Hey LDJB

You were the first to answer, so yours is 100 per cent secure. I have just sent out pms to the first five people who pmed me.

cheers

Comment

nooooooo&#33;

(number 6)

Comment

Exactly

you were the sixth. but keep your fingers crossed. maybe someone gives up his place or maybe i can get some more. i will keep you all posted.

Comment

I know I probably came in at about 654th or something being as I have to wait till after work to get to a &#39;pooter,but still interested if everyone else suddenly decides that these are passe&#39; and &#39;last year&#39;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
                      Work on a dream.....and get it done&#33;

Comment

are any of you guys familliar with the Sony Flamingo? a friend of mine asked me to have a look at her&#39;s cause it was busted. it&#39;s a beautiful thing but i couldn&#39;t fix it, do any of you know what the sound&#39;s like on these? Is it a burgerbeater??

Comment

Yeah Ive seen some japanese guys at utrecht with these. Its lurrrrrvely.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Nice unit , but surely that carry case is faaaaar too small to adequately contain the turntable...
                            Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (vibra @ Nov. 11 2004,16:35)]Nice unit , but surely that carry case is faaaaar too small to adequately contain the turntable...
                              Arf&#33;
                              Thats the little fella though.

Anyone any firsthand experience with a working one.

were they only available in Japan? how much can you pick one up for? anyone repairs them?
                              ????
                              ?

Comment

Working...
                              X