Question for the uk hip hop experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the uk hip hop experts

Just looking through my Hip Hop 12's the other day (you know how you forget you've got things) and noticed this white label promo. The only info is a photo of a white and a black guy called Mink and Blue Eyes. The track is Soul Tip.

Is this the same DJ Mink responsible for Hey, Hey (Can you Relate).

Anybody? Cheers.
    "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

yup, the very same....don't think he's done much since...seem to remember that track being pretty decent...

Comment

What ever happened to him?

Hey hey is one of my all time fave cut-ups.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 11 2004,09:57)]What ever happened to him?
        I know he&#39;s still in the game - he DJ&#39;d in Sheffield alongside Wax Factor and some other dude in a 4 deck showdown last year..
        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 11 2004,09:57)]What ever happened to him?

Hey hey is one of my all time fave cut-ups.
          i think he still very very ocassionally plays out in sheffield, but hasn&#39;t released anything for years...yeah, &quot;hey hey...&quot; is one of my all time favourites....

Comment

oops&#33; beaten to it
            so how was he in that battle whatsit&#33; any good?

Comment

I wasn&#39;t able to make it, but Mr Factor told me it all went down pretty well.

I actually do have an informed understanding as to why Mink slowed down on the old output side of things (jeez, I can talk - 12&quot; out reeeeal soon kids&#33;&#33. So maybe I&#39;ll talk to you about it next time I see you out and about or whatever.. Finders Keepers? 
              Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (vibra @ Nov. 11 2004,10:28)]I actually do have an informed understanding as to why Mink slowed down on the old output side of things (jeez, I can talk - 12&quot; out reeeeal soon kids&#33;&#33. So maybe I&#39;ll talk to you about it next time I see you out and about or whatever.. Finders Keepers? 
                finders keepers definately...word up...

Comment

Working...
                X