Elaine delmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elaine delmar

sorry if i'm being a bit slow with this one, but is this on a seven as well as the lp?

Yeah I think it was mentioned in the uk only 7" thread.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

&#39;Sneaking Up On You&#39; ? I believe that it is, but maybe promo only ?
      Matt Hero

Comment

ive got a dutch pic sleeve 7
        kraut rock ist nicht tot!
        http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
        http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

I used to have it on a dutch pic sleeve 7
          records - one a week mixcloud
          records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

thanks all...now all i need is to find one

Comment

Has she done anything else funky? I saw an album of hers of the same era at a record fair recently but my portable was at how so I couldn&#39;t check it out. I hate that.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing - I like her version of Alone Again Naturally, which has a nice break at the start, but I&#39;ve not got anything else by her.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Nov. 12 2004,13:54)]Has she done anything else funky? I saw an album of hers of the same era at a record fair recently but my portable was at how so I couldn&#39;t check it out. I hate that.  
                  I think I have seen that one too. Or at least another one from the same era. Close examination of the sleeve reveals that it is just piano and vox - a combination that doesn&#39;t bode great for funkiness.

I&#39;ve only ever seem that one and several &quot;Sneakin&#39; Up&quot;s in the field.
                  Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Nov. 12 2004,13:54)]Has she done anything else funky? I saw an album of hers of the same era at a record fair recently but my portable was at how so I couldn&#39;t check it out. I hate that.  
                    If it was &#39;I&#39;ve Got The World On A String&#39; then fret ye not.. album of standards, all sounding very standard..
                    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Actually, I have &quot;alone again naturally&quot; by Elaine , on a bbc records comp that I think it&#39;s quite easy to get. But as usual, I don&#39;t remember the title

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (vibra @ Nov. 12 2004,16:01)]
                        Originally posted by [b
                        If it was &#39;I&#39;ve Got The World On A String&#39; then fret ye not.. album of standards, all sounding very standard..
                        Yeah I&#39;m pretty sure that was the one. Cheers vibra and all. I can sleep easier now.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Funky Tee @ Nov. 12 2004,16:28)]Actually, I have &quot;alone again naturally&quot; by Elaine , on a bbc records comp that I think it&#39;s quite easy to get. But as usual, I don&#39;t remember the title  
                          &#39;Down At The Old Pebble Mill&#39;, which also has the Kings Singers&#39; &#39;Life On Mars&#39;, Raymond Lefevre&#39;s &#39;As You Please&#39; and George Hamilton&#39;s &#39;Cornbread, Beans and Sweet Potato Pie&#39; (which has a great funky electric piano intro before going into rotten old country and western - boo&#33

I take it this LP is the only way to get hold of any Delmar on the cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ Nov. 12 2004,19:32)]
                            Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Funky Tee @ Nov. 12 2004,16:28)]Actually, I have &quot;alone again naturally&quot; by Elaine , on a bbc records comp that I think it&#39;s quite easy to get. But as usual, I don&#39;t remember the title  
                            &#39;Down At The Old Pebble Mill&#39;, which also has the Kings Singers&#39; &#39;Life On Mars&#39;, Raymond Lefevre&#39;s &#39;As You Please&#39; and George Hamilton&#39;s &#39;Cornbread, Beans and Sweet Potato Pie&#39; (which has a great funky electric piano intro before going into rotten old country and western - boo&#33  

I take it this LP is the only way to get hold of any Delmar on the cheap?
                            Well, you never know. I&#39;ve had three of the &quot;Sneakin&#39; Up On You&quot; LPs from charities so it&#39;s defo out there...
                            Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (left hand corner @ Nov. 12 2004,12:20)]I used to have it on a dutch pic sleeve 7
                              Dean, apologies for mucho slackness on this, we need to discuss this right? I&#39;ll call you this week.
                              it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Working...
                              X