Comment

John Peel dead
      ODB dead
      Dick Cheney fine

Fuck&#33;

Comment

Comment

Comment

and i was only yesterday listening to his la(te)st tune lift ya skirt at a record shop thinking &quot;he&#39;ll do a better one soon enough...&quot;.
            er

Comment

&quot;Hey, baby, I like it rawww...
              Yeah baby, I like it RAWWW&#33;&#33;&#33;
              Ooh, baby, I like it raww...
              Sh...

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay,
              Gimme the mic so I can take it away.
              Off on a natural charge, bon voyage
              Yeah, from the home of the Dodgers, Brooklyn squad
              Wu-Tang Killerrr Bees on a swarm&#33;
              Rain on ya dollar&#39;s ass, disco dorm&#33;
              For you to even touch my skill,
              You gotta have the one Killer Bee and he ain&#39;t gonna kill. Now
              My producer slam, my flow is like bam&#33;
              Chop that down, pass it all around&#33;
              Lyrics get hard, quick cement to the ground&#33;
              For any MC in any 52 states,
              I gets psycho killerrrr Norman Bates&#33;
              My producer slam, sharp like bam&#33;
              Jump on stage, and then I dun-daaaah&#33;

Hey, baby, I like it rawww...
              Ooh, baby, I like it raww...
              Yeah baby, I like it RAWWW&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;

Bon voyage Mr. Bastard. RIP.
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I was always partial to his guest spot on that Mariah Carey record

&#39;Me and Mariah, we go back like babies with pacifiers...&#39;

No you don&#39;t mate, and there&#39;s no way Mariah&#39;s security is even going to let you get near her...

terrible news.
                We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

I guess that right now he&#39;s having a real debate with those &#39;upstairs&#39; about how wise it was to try and rename himself &#39;Little Baby Jesus&#39; at one point
                  Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Nov. 15 2004,14:38)]I guess that right now he&#39;s having a real debate with those &#39;upstairs&#39; about how wise it was to try and rename himself &#39;Little Baby Jesus&#39; at one point
                    and also how wise it was to get so massively hooked on crack.
                    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Did &#39;Stuck To ODB&#39; ever air?
                      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

and now we will get all those unispired rap records mentioning him .... (tupac biggie... style ) for a quick cash in.

Comment

wasn&#39;t it &#39;big baby jesus&#39;, beacause he was &#39;always feelin&#39; i was jesus&#39;? .. this is the best tribute i&#39;ve read so far..

---------
                          By now I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve already heard the news. I&#39;ve isolated myself
                          in the north wing of my apartment, shrouded in pain and confusion.
                          The Germans have a word for it, and that word is Weltschmerz.

Old Dirty Bastard--indeed, the immortal Dirt McGirt--has died. No
                          longer will he scour the alleys looking for a light bulb to smoke
                          crack out of. No longer will he enforce his God-given mandate to
                          &quot;bust yo&#39; ass&quot; if you don&#39;t have his money. He will never again fail
                          to evade police officers by disguising himself as &quot;a guy eating a
                          hamburger&quot; at a rap show in Cleveland. I&#39;d like to ask for a moment
                          of silence...

I know I speak for all of us when I say that ODB changed my life.
                          Adulthood began for me on the day that the ODB, clad in a white velour
                          jumpsuit and jerricurl, was emblazoned on our apartment door,
                          appropriately stuck to the paint with duct tape.

He was a good man and a good father. Actually, he wasn&#39;t a good man,
                          but he was a fine father if by &quot;fine father&quot; you mean that he fathered
                          children well, which he did and did often. Some of you may already be
                          aware that in fact Robbie was fathered by ODB when the rap prodigy was
                          only nine years old. The tender young McGirt was a greenhorn at the
                          time, a virtual rookie at doggystylin&#39; and the like, but Anne was
                          overwhelmed by his charm and prepubescent moxie. After a steamy night
                          of WuTang, an embryonic Robbie was on his way to a cozy plot of
                          endometrium for the next nine months. It&#39;s a beautiful tale. It&#39;s a
                          tale of hope.

Gentlemen, I implore you to pour out a little liquor for the patriarch
                          of crack-addict rap. ODB&#39;s passing today at the overripe young age of
                          35 should teach us several lessons, not the least of which being,
                          &quot;Drug addiction is nice, but drug addiction and insanity is better.&quot;

I&#39;ll miss you ODB,

Frank
                          ---------

Comment

For those who never believed Del Gazeebo was a real person&#33;

Shimmy to me&#33;

http://www.snakemountain.co.uk/delgazeebo.htm
                            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Westwood -&gt; The Wu Tang Interview = The greatest 30 minutes of radio ever.
                              Errr..Hambone?

Comment

Working...
                              X