No announcement yet.

Cats & records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe I actually crushed it to death with the vinyl ?

it was certainly dead when I found it

i did also blame the smell on my wifes(girlfriend at the time) running shoes !!!!

Lucycat loves eating spiders
    http://picko-d-.podomatic.com/

Comment

My mate had to cover up the first row of his collection as his cat had started clawing at the spines like it was a tree or something.

Saying that I would like to a have a cat but cant due to being in rented accomdation. He could do some djing like this fella. Brass Monkey take note of the cats skills with the lack of a middle bit thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7xP7w8LdZM
      http://soundcloud.com/anthroprophh

Comment

i am also a cat man. i love these creatures to the point that it weirds my friends out. here is 'lilly'. she died about 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by reza View Post

I'm a cat man I'm afraid
          might i add that this cat is awesome haha!

Comment

The angels have her Jammy.

When my Dad's grandfather died he left a cat behind.

My Great Uncle Joicey couldn't be bothered so he got his son to shoot it.

That was County Durham for you in the 1960s, my Dad likes to say.

Peace to cats, say I.
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

In fact, I bought a record with a picture of a cat on the cover today. I have just tried to scan it but it turned out in black and white and a bit horrific.

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

being a person that loves cats and dogs, i don't understand the whole debate. all i know is that cats don't eat their own vomit.

Comment

Casper dozing in the reggae section.

At first I bought records, then I started to collect records; now I merely accumulate records.

Comment

i like the way the printer these days is referred to as 'the reggae section'

Comment

"Angel, what do you prefer if push came to shove, day old cat food or free jazz?"

"DUDE! like you had ta ask!!!"
                      You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

It would seem the cat colour of choice for the average VG+ er is Black and white. I am no exception. Here is my cat enjoying my record collection:

She loves it:

Now celebrating over 1000 posts of nonsense.....
                        www.facebook.com/mindtrekers
                        www.soundcloud.com/mr-munch

Comment

crikey muench, watch your spines, they'll be all frayed...

all cat people, are you ready for the youtube black hole of never ending 'cats and decks'/'dj pussycat' videos?...here we go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrC8R...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTLge...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by diggerdumper View Post
                            crikey muench, watch your spines, they'll be all frayed...
                            I think my spines are safe, she was much more interested in attempting to rip my face off. She doesn't really like records, being picked up or me so that photo shoot wasn't the most relaxed.
                            Now celebrating over 1000 posts of nonsense.....
                            www.facebook.com/mindtrekers
                            www.soundcloud.com/mr-munch

Comment

Comment

Josephine, our recent addition to the household, has already shown herself to be highly skilled in the area of record guarding.

With her around, I feel my collection is safe from passing vinyl thieves.

UK BUYER WITH VERY LOW MENTAL CAPACITY ! REFUND SENT BIG MENTAL DELAYED REPTILE!

Comment

Working...
                                X