Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommo of Sprowston
    replied
    Surely a better name for them would have been 'Tommo'?

Leave a comment:

• wayne
    replied
    I'm with Belson on the 'fifteen schmifteen' front: at least two of 'em look 21+ if they're a day, but I'm guessing a gang of 18 - 25 year old rappers wouldn't sell half so well...especially in the all important 'dirty mac' demographic...

And has anyone else noticed the sudden glut of Gary Glitter records in charity shops recently? Can't imagine what might've brought that on...

Leave a comment:

• Benicio Del Toffo
    replied
    [QUOTE]Very commercial looking is what they look like, especially with the MTV logo right there

MTV? Would that be Mighty Tight Vaginas?

Your honour, she claimed to be of age!

Benicio Del Pervert
    (The Leader of the Gang I Am)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Very commercial looking is what they look like, especially with the MTV logo right there

Jack

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Shtop, shtop. They're not ready yet...

I have a disturbing feeling that this thread may end up with the VVBB being investigated and all of us put on a list with Pete Townsend.

Hang on, in what sense are you using the phrase 're-rub' G? Is there something that Record Girl should worry about?!?

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    I am liking the way she holds a piece o' steel.  

Fifteen schmiffteen - the one far left looks almost motherly.

BTW pop-pickers. Their first single is due to drop on 23rd July. A Creators re-rub? Not the same, surely!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Hmmm, none of them has a goatee and I don't see any backpacks so how can one of them be a scratch DJ??? Is it the one with her hat turned sideways?

Leave a comment:

• jammin
    replied
    15 you say !!!

Leave a comment:

• TOWNY
    replied
    They look, erm........interesting

Leave a comment:

• bigdaddydan
    replied
    ILLSICKTEENPOP RARE £50
    TITANIC STYLE DRUMS

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    started a topic Tommi!

Tommi!

Im doing the website for a new sony act - tommi....

They are 5 15 year old rappers and one is a scratch dj...I really am not making any of this up...They are going to be massive!! argggghhh.

anyway...I get two promo's today and theres a creators remix on one of them! Julian record girl in teen pop remix shocker. Havent heard it - it might be bloody good....two remix's and an instrumental.

I'll report back when I get a chance to take it home
Working...
X