Mr scruff/peddlers/spaghetti head promo 12"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr scruff/peddlers/spaghetti head promo 12"

virgin in sheffield have just got a few of the mr scruff promo 12's in with the peddlers re-edit and spaghetti head on...seem to remember a couple of people here (andy devine?) were after it...if anyone wants one, ican shoot back there and pick a couple up...give us a shout if so...

Cheers, I *was* after one, but got sent a couple. Thanks for keeping me in mind, though...
    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

come on symington - stop looking for floorfillers and give us a bell
      kraut rock ist nicht tot!
      http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
      http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

If it's not out your way, I'd like one please (and I can pay you on the weekend Ben). Cheers!
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (The Divine One @ Nov. 29 2004,13:09)]Cheers, I *was* after one, but got sent a couple. Thanks for keeping me in mind, though...
          no worries!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Nov. 29 2004,13:15)]If it's not out your way, I'd like one please (and I can pay you on the weekend Ben). Cheers!
            no problem mate, will grab one after work and bring it along on sunday!

Comment

yeah im owed 2 by a mate at ninja. me being slack I havent hassled him.
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

no problem mate, will grab one after work and bring it along on sunday&#33;[/quote]
                Cheers&#33;  
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (the bearded one @ Nov. 29 2004,13:34)]no problem mate, will grab one after work and bring it along on sunday&#33;
                  Cheers&#33;  

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 29 2004,13:40)]yeah im owed 2 by a mate at ninja. me being slack I havent hassled him.
                    shall i pick one up for you as well then?

Comment

They&#39;ve got a pile of these in the Virgin on Oxford Street (TCR end) if anyone down here is still looking for one.

It&#39;s got Pharoah Sanders &quot;You&#39;ve got to have Freedom&quot; on t&#39;other side. Which is nice on a 12&quot; (and one of my favourite jazz dance tunes from the olden days).
                      Endless Tripe

Comment

Working...
                      X