Bernt egerbladhs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernt egerbladhs

Ive just picked up a Swedish 45 on Polar records, by Bernt Egerbladhs. Its two themes from what appears to be an erotic film called 'Exposed' Its a bit Roy Budd and I'm really feeling it, as they say. Does anyone know if there's an lp out there, or anything else about Mr. Egerbladhs?
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

This sounds very sweet, doubt it was a full soundtrack released as Scandianvia is very dry up when it comes to releasing soundtracks. Does it have a picture sleeve, what year?
    salchicha!

Comment

Isn't this guy credited on the Doris LP? Or have I got my Swedish composers mixed up? At work so can't check LP.
      records - one a week mixcloud
      records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

It's the guy who produced & played on Doris & wrote some of the tracks. I have an LP by him on Swedish label 'Nashville' called 'Plays the organ with swing' from '67 or '68 I think. Got some great funky organ jazz stuff including a version of 'Beatmaker' which he wrote. In fact, I've 2 copies of it

Comment

My fave Scando OST is 'Quiet days in Clichy' the Young Flowers ROCK!
          Go on wit'cha bad elf

Comment

Im at work too so cant check year. I bought it because of the pic sleeve - a soft focus nude looking soulful in bed . Ive just found a site which says he played for the Gimmicks and died recently. This was the real find of my haul - I got excited about pulling out Eberhard Schoener's Moog theme to the film Trotta until I got it home and found it was cack.
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
            X