Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad we're all comin' back to roost...

Sorry I ain't been around much, but me and 6000 records are moving 250 miles over Xmas/New Year, so I'll not be around much.

Cheers to Sermad for straightening out all the 'net stuff and to all of you who helped with the cash. "Vultures In Need", indeed...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
      Ive got all the old avatars. if you really *really* want it then I go find it.
      Well, I'd like to bring back the Beast Of Bodmin, if only for Col's constitution, but only if it's not too much trouble and when you have time, etc. ... Cheers for all the scene shifting Serms!

Good luck with the moving Sie - it'll be good to have you darn sarf (need anywhere to store those rekkids? ).
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
        it'll be good to have you darn sarf
        You kids don't know what South is. I'll show you South....
        Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hero
          You kids don't know what South is. I'll show you South....
          I said sarf...

Not south...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
            Glad we're all comin' back to roost...

Sorry I ain't been around much, but me and 6000 records are moving 250 miles over Xmas/New Year, so I'll not be around much.

Cheers to Sermad for straightening out all the 'net stuff and to all of you who helped with the cash. "Vultures In Need", indeed...
            Watchout for multi story carparks on the way down - they be dangerous places

Comment

Originally posted by Si Cheeba
              Watchout for multi story carparks on the way down - they be dangerous places

Comment

'ello Sermad, Thamesy 'ere,

I'm loggin in and clicking 'Remember Me', but it's not remembering me - being a lazy git, I'd like to come here without logging in every time if that's possible....any chance you can sort it?

Ta, guv.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero

indeed - nice one Matt for reminding me of this story...

... you've got me and the Cheebster off to good effect there Rich...

... you should have seen us, running up the street "hold those doors open you SLAAAAAAAGS!"
                  If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

... and thanks to all (both in the north and south) for the offers to babysit my records whilst I'm moving house - you sly buggers!

Comment

Working...
                    X