vv cd swap tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vv cd swap tragedy

Could all UK Vultures involved in the CD swap who DIDN'T enclose a return envelope PLEASE PM me their addresses again!!!

Since the board's been down all the PM's seem to have vanished - and your addresses with them. Last postage date for the UK is Monday, but I'd like to get them out Friday if possible...so I need those addresses.

If you DID send a return envelope, don't worry about as I have your address.
    If you're in Norway, Finland, Australia or the USA, your package went out Monday anyway....

where's Homer when you need him?

john s
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

right then.

International CDs went out Monday, due to my waiting on an errant incoming package - hopefully they'll be there soon!

The first batch of UK CDs (11 packages) went out this morning - more will go out tomorrow, the rest Saturday.

Unfortunately the errant incoming package arrived THIS AFTERNOON, so a lot of people will be missing one CD.

Obviously I've opened up the already-packed-but-not-sent parcels and inserted said mix, but some will still be one short. I'd already bargained for this when I sent the internationals - and I can send a copy on (along with your spare CDs if you'd like them back), but it won't be this week!

UK people who don't get a Devil McDoom mix: VIBRA, BELSON, BROTHER LOGIC, GREEN MAN, BLIGHTY, SERMAD, RICH HERO, LHC, VINYLISM, MUMBLES - please PM me on the other side and I'll send it on or work something out!

If you're on this list you didn't include postage and need a nasty chinese burn:

DEVIL McDOOM

Rant over, thanks everyone!

Last edited by john stapleton; 17-12-2004, 11:28 AM.

Comment

ah, that's better....

Comment

John! John! You're getting the... Space Madness!

Comment

[QUOTE=john stapleton]
          If you're in Norway, Finland, Australia or the USA, your package went out Monday anyway....
          QUOTE]

There's good news. Thanks John. Looking forward to some new stuff to listen to over the holidays.
          http://three-sixty-five45s.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice one John!

Once again thanks for all you've done.
            records - one a week mixcloud
            records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Christmas has come early!

CDs have just arrived.

Cheers everyone.

Comment

When I got home the other night there was one of those 'your parcel was too big for your letterbox' cards... I was convinced it was the VV package, but when the missus picked up the parcel it turned out it was a Christmas present from her friend... WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE MESSING WITH ME? DON'T THEY KNOW HOW MUCH I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THESE CD'S?

Obviously not!
                Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

wahey! 42 new mix cds just arrived at my studio

who did the bowling mix? am i missing mixes from doko eno and devil mcdoom?

thanks again john, much appreciated!!

as far as left over cds go, should they be gathered up and sent out to others who didn't take part but want to listen, like with the easter mix?

Comment

Glad you got them already!

D McDoom's mix didn't turn up till yesterday afternoon - but I have enough postage left over to send you a copy next week. DOKO*ENO's mix seems to have vanished into the cosmic aether.....

Comment

Originally posted by john stapleton
                      UK people who don't get a Devil McDoom mix: VIBRA, BELSON, BROTHER LOGIC, GREEN MAN, BLIGHTY, SERMAD, RICH HERO, LHC, VINYLISM, MUMBLES - please PM me on the other side and I'll send it on or work something out!
                      Cheers indeed John - looking forward to their imminent arrival (and wresting control from my lab mates and their inane 'festive' Christmas CD's)

If you want to save a little time and money on sending out Devil McDOOM's CD then you could always send five copies to one of us Brillionaires for distribution at January's session (covering Belson, Green Man, Sermad, LHC and myself)?
                      Last edited by Rich Hero; 20-12-2004, 02:12 PM.
                      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

i'm just itching to get them into a cd player

and as rich hero just suggested, you could send mine and amino's cd to the same address. it wont be too hard to arrange a meeting to pass the missing mix on

Comment

Originally posted by hayes
                          i'm just itching to get them into a cd player

and as rich hero just suggested, you could send mine and amino's cd to the same address. it wont be too hard to arrange a meeting to pass the missing mix on
                          Yeah, that will do nicely

Comment

Rich Hero,

Next Brillo will be cool with me.

See you there.

Comment

Originally posted by hayes
                              who did the bowling mix?
                              That would be me
                              Errr..Hambone?