No announcement yet.

Day to Day Digging Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They look insane Sie - I take it you just can't look at everything?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

• The glamorous world of Glaswegian carbooting...

Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

• Didn't tempt you to mutate into The Sydney Devine One then

Comment

• Originally posted by petehipwell View Post
          Didn't tempt you to mutate into The Sydney Devine One then
          Haha!
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

• Originally posted by petehipwell View Post
            Didn't tempt you to mutate into The Sydney Devine One then
            It's already too late...
            Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

• Tokyo, Saturday 25th May 2013. Shibuya, Shimo-kitazawa & Koenji.

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

• Tokyo, Wednesday 25th May 2013. Ochanomizu, Jimbocho, Suidobashi, Kichijoji.

Comment

• Tokyo, Thursday 30th May 2013. Shinjuku, Nakano, Tachikawa.

Comment

• I've always suspected that all the records in the world end up in Japan - eventually there will be no vinyl anywhere else!

Looks like you need deep pockets to play in Japan!!!!!
                    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

• Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
                      Looks like you need deep pockets to play in Japan!!!!!
                      Oh hell yes. There is an alternative strategy that has now worked for me for the last two visits. I'll share it with you when I post up the finds later tonight or tomorrow. (winks)

Comment

• Fantastic photos again, thanks!
                        How I wish I travelled more . . . sigh.
                        Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

• Great foto's Sie, so what does that John Gregory work in Sterling ?
                          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                            Oh hell yes. There is an alternative strategy that has now worked for me for the last two visits. I'll share it with you when I post up the finds later tonight or tomorrow. (winks)
                            Is it something like: "Look over there" (Sie points in one direction, and then runs in the other)
                            "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

• Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                              "God, Tokyo's so dull, isn't it?"

"Yep, quiffed guys doing rockabilly dancing in the street, girls with blunt fringes and lots of eye make up dressed as dayglo Hello Kittys, miles and miles of expensive jazz records, no sarin attacks by death-obsessed cults for ages. I wish we could find something really exciting to do."

"Wait a minute. Am I having a wonderful vision or is that really the sound of heavily hi-hat/syndrum driven version of Bye Bye Blackbird?...."
                              Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                                Great foto's Sie, so what does that John Gregory work in Sterling ?
                                Divide by 150 this week.... 85 quid.

Comment

Working...
                                X