X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nebkins
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
    You must base an entire mixtape around this.
    Is that congealed bacon fat on the centre label?

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    I'd vouch for the latter

Leave a comment:

• Taze
    replied
    "Your going to have to decide, whether to have bacon, gammon or a joint.... "

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    It was a great a big thick gatefold thing with with gold lettering and an insert. I don't know why I didn't buy it bet it was spoken word gold in among the hymns. Thinking about it they were probably what put me off.

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    I wouldn't bother as it's utter shite!

Leave a comment:

• cratedigger
    replied
    Originally posted by amidar View Post
    I've still never heard any masonic tapes I saw a masonic record some months back in a charity shop and stupidly (up for debate) left it behind and when I returned after a change of mind it had vanished.
    Along with the charity shop ladies that had the nerve to put out a masonic record for sale? I'm surprised you found the shop again.

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Only in the UK would they think that would make a good picture for an album cover! We have a similar type of exclusive health farm near me. My mates dad had a yearly membership, I never got to go, he was a mason and used to listen to masonic tapes in his car I remember we used to try and steal them from his locked glovebox imagining the secrets they contained. It was only in my later years I realised what a complete prat he was!

I've still never heard any masonic tapes I saw a masonic record some months back in a charity shop and stupidly (up for debate) left it behind and when I returned after a change of mind it had vanished.

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    Originally posted by treeboy View Post
    Enzo's a bit of a star isn't he?
    More dog pics please to make up for me not having one
    more than happy to oblige!

looking down to town (out-take)

begging for crabs - he really does eat them whole (and is usually sick afterwards)

happy with his stick on the sands

"breaking the law, breaking the law" it's OK he didn't do anything!

What is the gravel bit? Is it a bunker as part of a golf course? a sand pit?
    according to my wife (see her back in pic 3) it's an unseeded flower bed, she pointed that out straight away

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    What is the gravel bit? Is it a bunker as part of a golf course? a sand pit? or somewhere for dogs to do their business? Although if it was the last one I doubt the couple would be admiring it so.

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    replied
    Enzo's a bit of a star isn't he?
    More dog pics please to make up for me not having one

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    What is it? The people that are actually moving to the music?
    those all important instructions

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by cratedigger View Post
    I love how they are focusing on something outside the picture, beyond the gravel bit. What is it? The people that are actually moving to the music?

My sister and my mum doing star jumps, maybe. they once won a weekend at Ragdale Hall in a raffle and abandoned me, my dad and my brothers before returning all freshly-scrubbed looking on Sunday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Headless mermaid
    replied
    Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post

Danish Bacon promo flexi

Leave a comment:

• cratedigger
    replied

Move To The Music at Ragdale Hall in Leicestershire
    I love how they are focusing on something outside the picture, beyond the gravel bit. What is it? The people that are actually moving to the music?

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied

my dog Enzo looked wistfully down on the town for the finds that might have been, but were not to be
    I thought this post was going nowhere and then this fantastic photo, and accompanying caption, cropped up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X