Leave a comment:

• relkeel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sie-Fly
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
    Sounds good, PM me.
    will do mate when I can something firmed up ....

Leave a comment:

• Sonovox
    replied
    Sounds good, PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Sie-Fly
    replied
    Not priced or anything but sure they'd be up for an offer, they are just happy to shift stuff generally.
    cheers mate - will head over one afternoon when I get chance ............... maybe we could have a beer ?

Leave a comment:

• Sonovox
    replied
    Not priced or anything but sure they'd be up for an offer, they are just happy to shift stuff generally.

Leave a comment:

• Sie-Fly
    replied
    Got it in one mate, they just picked up a bunch of stuff from a defunct Blackpool record shop, including that sign and a bunch of old badges and patches - I am almost tempted to buy the sew on Rutles badge. Actually very tempted.
    and they just bought the collection of a guy I knew who passed away - over in Morecambe - a lot of it was battered but there are some decent bits ............ is the sign up for sale mate

Leave a comment:

• Sonovox
    replied
    Got it in one mate, they just picked up a bunch of stuff from a defunct Blackpool record shop, including that sign and a bunch of old badges and patches - I am almost tempted to buy the sew on Rutles badge. Actually very tempted.

Leave a comment:

• Sie-Fly
    replied
    Clitheroe ?

Leave a comment:

• Sonovox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cratedigger
    replied
    Great finds there HeadGardener. When the local stations here dumped their vinyl archives a few years ago, they sold the records for charity benefits. Most arranged a sale for a few days, but I know a few picked out some of the better stuff and arranged it in packages to be sold on Tradera (Swedish eBay).
    I went to the sale of my local station, but not in the first day frenzy. Still managed to find some interesting 45s, mostly local stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    there were quite a few of these, funny really as I had never come across them in everyday digging
    then a few dozen turn up all at once!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    !!! Oh God The Tape Decks! Won't somebody think of the Tape Decks !!!

What an amazing room to rummage in, the stuff VG+ dreams are made of
    Look forward to more pics!

Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post
    I had a tip-off at the weekend from a friend who works for a local BBC radio station
    that they were planning on skipping all their vinyl as "nobody here plays it anymore".
    Music to my ears, especially when he offered me to come down and help myself for free!
    It seems some radio folks had got there before me but I still dug up a lot of rare and unusual stuff,
    African music, Electronica, Sound FX singles from the 60's etc.
    They were dumping lots of studio equipment too but i know nothing of such tech and was told
    to leave it alone anyway.

will post more pics of finds as I dig deeper into this here pile

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    been going through these this afternoon, lovely pvc sleeves and some good bits like track 3 on this one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X