• Show
Clear All

• mr sayers
    replied
    ^ The second one looks much better!

Leave a comment:

• Plainstone
    replied
    Last weekend hit two very different sales.

First, an event sponsored by Red Bull Music Academy in a fashionable Harajuku gallery

then a rather less salubrious occasion ...

Leave a comment:

• candiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post

Please to post up your finds and also a list of people who PM and beg you to reveal the location.
    I've just checked my "Joy Of Sheds" book but no joy.

We could try and trace the number plate, or is that reza's motor?

Leave a comment:

• RhubarbRhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by Campag Record View Post
    I would like to perform an experiment that involves me placing Beatles LP's, US pop psych LP's and some good library LP's in a box for £1 and see what grabs their attention. Obviously I'm not willing to give up good records to perform this experiment.
    I actually did something similar at a boot fair once. Threw in a couple of VG- US psych LPs, Ultimate Spinach and Prunes Underground, a few tepid libraries and some other bits and bobs. I had 2 boxes and put a reissue of the Elevators 1st at the front of 1 and a KPM 1000 series at the front of another. They were fully visible as the edges of the boxes were quite low. Not a bite all day.

Leave a comment:

• dukowski83
    replied
    Wow - that's like a dream. A chance just to lose yourself for a few hours. Need to post up your finds!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Townsend
    replied
    Jesus.

I. See. Multiples.....

Please to post up your finds and also a list of people who PM and beg you to reveal the location.

Leave a comment:

• Expiry2011
    replied
    Originally posted by reza View Post
    Yes more or less the entire contents of a shop and business that closed down 20 odd years ago along with thousands of cassettes and cds , owner sadly deceased , wife just sold and moving so the lot has to go , lots of old new stock, ran out of time, too much to get through
    I'm practically drolling just looking at the photos
    You need to post up your finds - please!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• reza
    replied
    Originally posted by korova View Post
    OMG!!!! Whats the story behind these photos? Please tell, looks like shop stock obviously, anything good?
    Yes more or less the entire contents of a shop and business that closed down 20 odd years ago along with thousands of cassettes and cds , owner sadly deceased , wife just sold and moving so the lot has to go , lots of old new stock, ran out of time, too much to get through

Leave a comment:

• korova
    replied
    OMG!!!! Whats the story behind these photos? Please tell, looks like shop stock obviously, anything good?

Leave a comment:

• reza
    replied
    Sheds Berkshire October 2014

Last edited by reza; 03-11-2014, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyboygrimsby View Post
    Si, was there anything worth checking out at the fair on Saturday? Was up in Leeds.
    Hi Bill... the fair seemed busy enough and there was plenty to look at. Lots of cheap crates too. A couple of stalls were of greater interest to me and I happily and easily lost 2 hours in there. Hopefully they'll do another one next year.

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
    Bedford Record Fair, Saturday 25th October 2014.

Si, was there anything worth checking out at the fair on Saturday? Was up in Leeds.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Bedford Record Fair, Saturday 25th October 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Local Market, Friday 17th October 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Philadelphia, Wednesday 15th October 2014.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X