No announcement yet.

Day to Day Digging Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incidentally, does anyone recognise the record to the right of the Led Zep 1 in the pic above?
    The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• I think Jimmy might struggle to afford those prices. What's the lp above tarot?
      I have 4 , got them very cheap, compared to his prices - Sandwich/Earth/fire/Sabbath and tarot (complete and mint) which I paid the most I've ever shelled out for on a record (250).

Comment

• Originally posted by Nizbit View Post
        What's the lp above tarot?
        Bored Civilians.
        https://www.popsike.com/Keith-CROSS-...651763512.html

Never mind all that though.... what's with the Mumford and Sons vinyl prices??

Comment

• Originally posted by Great Day View Post
          Bored Civilians.
          https://www.popsike.com/Keith-CROSS-...651763512.html

Never mind all that though.... what's with the Mumford and Sons vinyl prices??
          I was thinking the same, they should sell all of their music at those prices so that no one buys it ever again.
          'I have avoided competitive situations because I am not a baboon'

Comment

• Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post

incidentally, does anyone recognise the record to the right of the Led Zep 1 in the pic above?
            Barry Ryan sings Paul Ryan.

Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nizbit View Post
              I think Jimmy might struggle to afford those prices. What's the lp above tarot?
              I have 4 , got them very cheap, compared to his prices - Sandwich/Earth/fire/Sabbath and tarot (complete and mint) which I paid the most I've ever shelled out for on a record (250).
              I've a few aswell, and I also payed way less than the prices shown, probably cos I bought them before some people here were even born.
              The only one I paid big bucks for was Andromeda, which cost me 400 gulden in the 90s (from a well known UK psych dealer), which seemed enormous to me at the time, but its 'only' 180 euro. I have to say I still think its worth every penny of whatever you have to pay to get it.

Isnt Mr.Page notoriously tight-fisted? Did he buy anything? I approve of this kind of celebrity stalking BTW.

Whats the LP to the left of Locomotive? I thought it was Night Sun but the roses are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milesago View Post

Barry Ryan sings Paul Ryan.

brilliant, thank you! and yes, JP is notoriously tight fisted, the other stall holders say he haggles over everything which is nuts when you consider
                how he could probably afford to buy all the records in the entire hall and still have change
                The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

super sweet find in a charity shop earlier - I only went to the park to walk the dog, so this has made my afternoon!
                  One of my favourite Julie London LPs (both the music & the cover) - her version of "sway" is x-rated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milesago View Post

Whats the LP to the left of Locomotive? I thought it was Night Sun but the roses are wrong.
                    Bob Downes Open Music - Electric City.

Comment

• well chuffed with this lenticular 3D poster of Hendrix I won at the auction today - but it's kinda huge!

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• I picked up a great selection of Slim Disc flexis with some lovely discs inside an A4 folder,
                        the blue/red sleeved discs both duplicates and are a mixture of classical music and spoken word

2 x card flexis's

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• I thought I'd lost this photo. Took this during our trip to Canada over a year ago now (time flies and all that).

And the name of the place next to Ditch Records in Victoria BC is?

(Didn't have much time for record shop browsing whilst there. Ditch is almost all albums and CDs A lot of new and reissues but 2nd hand too. With a bit more time and luggage space I probably would have bought a few jazz things in the 2nd hand section).

Comment

• Last weekend I visited several middlebare scholen with my eldest son, who'll be making the leap to secondary education next year, and in one of the display cabinets of the art dept of one school I was surprised to see this rendering of the vertigo swirl label...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180127_125848.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	1040877

Comment

• got my lenticular Hendrix pic all framed & hung up

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

got my lenticular Hendrix pic all framed & hung up

Of the two I prefer the rat.
                                "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
                                X