Day to Day Digging Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The photos Reza has posted look like an auction house not far from where I live.

There is also a tip shop in that same building with the inevitable gash records that I usually waste my time digging through in my town.

Reza do you know how often they have the music auction ,it looks quite interesting?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfatolly71 View Post
        The photos Reza has posted look like an auction house not far from where I live.

There is also a tip shop in that same building with the inevitable gash records that I usually waste my time digging through in my town.

Reza do you know how often they have the music auction ,it looks quite interesting?
        about every 4 months , I'll give you a heads up next time its on, and yes I'm from same town as you , sunny bmth

Comment

• Originally posted by reza View Post
          Never seen the Tossa one, but those Vacaciones records were released in loads of resorts with a different photo on the same cover design.
          Holiday lp classics like El Bimbo and Entre Dos Aguas were still to come, but 1972 is definitely the year of Borriquito.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by babycart View Post

1972 is definitely the year of Borriquito.

And the flippin' "Y Viva España" too.
            Last edited by Carlitos; 17-09-2018, 06:49 PM. Reason: Language, Timothy!
            ¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

• Originally posted by reza View Post

about every 4 months , I'll give you a heads up next time its on, and yes I'm from same town as you , sunny bmth
              haha nice one,I actually live in Poole,not far from that auction house,I usually say Bournemouth as everyone recognises it,Poole usually needs explaining.

Yes let me know by all means when the next one is .

Comment

• eat your heart out Elon Musk!

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• Didn’t Linda sing BVs on Video killed the radio star?
                  http://www.blaxploitation.com
                  Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

• Originally posted by theeman View Post
                    Didn’t Linda sing BVs on Video killed the radio star?
                    my wife said yes, that's true - she knows about these things!
                    The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• Saw this in a kringloop this lunchtime. It was impossible to get a good photograph of it because of the sun streaming in from behind, so I've had to manipulate the colours of the original image to make the title legible. It's a copy of Great Hits LP, a 1969 Rolling Stones compilation in the Musik Fur Alle series which was issued many times over and which you can pick up minty for under 10 euro. There are German, Dutch and scandanavian issues, and possibly others.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rstones-rodent-food.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	1047021

As you can see, one corner has managed to survive the insect / rodent feast that's obliterated much of the cover. There's also a large tear on the front near the bottom (I didnt want to type front bottom in case that drew the wrong sort of crowd). I asked if it was a test pressing or in any way unusual and was told no, it's just 'really rare'. Price? 5.95
                      Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

• The only copy with a sleeve which the band are known to have chewed themselves. See the footage on Youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
                          The only copy with a sleeve which the band are known to have chewed themselves. See the footage on Youtube.
                          Ah, now it makes sense. Think of the celebrity DNA to be harvested!
                          Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you, I'm sure it's still there, but better hurry. Once word gets out...
                          Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	1047064
                            Just spotted this on an inner sleeve, don't think I've seen a stamp for anything similar before...

the record does sound nice and clean though

Comment

• saw this strange folk album out and about - took a pic to dig for more info online but have hit a brick wall of nothingness.
                              Does anyone know more? It's from 1972 released on a hand drawn label called Primrose Records and is signed on the back
                              by the guy who plays vibes called Mick Webber - the sleeve is very thin semi-glossy card

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• don't think it's folk, looks more like jazz or lounge to me from the tracklisting and line-up. I still would have bought it though, especially with a version of Scarborough Fair and vibes in the band

Comment

Working...
                                X