Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turboellis
    replied
    The Shuffles decided they wanted to become the Residents.

I think it's an improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Milesago
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shuffles-45.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1049524

Looks like someone took a deep dislike to The Shuffles. Wonder what they did?

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    The two on the left aren't trying nearly as hard as the two on the right.
    Looks like the first, and only, example of an LP made by two sets of Siamese twins.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    The two on the left aren't trying nearly as hard as the two on the right.

Leave a comment:

• Milesago
    replied
    Originally posted by bongolia View Post

Name:	20180912_125131.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1049413

Just found this on my phone from a few months back. Was the most interesting record on a trip round some very disappointing charities. Just noticed the track titles now - "Dance of the Buttocks"?
    It's not that it's badly translated, it's just not quite what they had in mind with 'Billekesdans', as the sleeve of the single version illustrates:

Name:	R-4800444-1499707516-9174.jpeg.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	1049488

Leave a comment:

• Pete Um
    replied
    Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

Everything about Brian marks him out as a fine fellow. He has the jacket casually slung over his shoulder, the hand resting nonchalantly on the belt, the pale blue shirt enlivened by the neckerchief, the beard; his whole attitude is quite jaunty. George, on the other hand is a bit limp all 'round. He looks as if he's saying 'Ooh, get me and my leafy shirt- which is a bit tight in the chest region. Please buy my record, I still need to finish paying off this belt'.
    I'm pretty sure I sampled Brian somewhere on this

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post

I wonder which one of them would go up more spectacularly if you introduced them to a naked flame? My money's on Brian. WHOOOMPH.
    Possibly; that neckerchief is an accident waiting to happen- then the flames will spread quite easily to the beard.

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied

Name:	20180912_125131.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1049413

Just found this on my phone from a few months back. Was the most interesting record on a trip round some very disappointing charities. Just noticed the track titles now - "Dance of the Buttocks"?

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

Everything about Brian marks him out as a fine fellow. He has the jacket casually slung over his shoulder, the hand resting nonchalantly on the belt, the pale blue shirt enlivened by the neckerchief, the beard; his whole attitude is quite jaunty. George, on the other hand is a bit limp all 'round. He looks as if he's saying 'Ooh, get me and my leafy shirt- which is a bit tight in the chest region. Please buy my record, I still need to finish paying off this belt'.
    I wonder which one of them would go up more spectacularly if you introduced them to a naked flame? My money's on Brian. WHOOOMPH.

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by bongolia View Post
    I'm half regretting not getting them now. Especially when I still have two unused LP frames that I found in a charity a few weeks back.

Brian's belt is very fine indeed, George's looks a bit cheap though, like a bargain bikers' belt.

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied
    I'm half regretting not getting them now. Especially when I still have two unused LP frames that I found in a charity a few weeks back.

Brian's belt is very fine indeed, George's looks a bit cheap though, like a bargain bikers' belt.

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Think I might give up buying records and plough the money into belts instead.

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied

Name:	20190214_113550.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	1049369

Name:	20190214_113625.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1049370

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    recent find, The Story Of Ten Years Of European Co-operation (1960)

Leave a comment:

• Turboellis
    replied
    Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
    Lots more albums than last year or previous years, I went through all of the 'new arrivals' that were on the floor and piled up next to the counter. Shop was quiet, I had the place to myself all afternoon.
    Sounds like heaven to me ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X