Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turboellis
    replied
    The evening paper is now being run by a bot on recycle mode, now that all the staff are dead.

Cheerful Turbo

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    the evening paper has squeezed even more mileage out of the story tonight - but no-one has mailed me to say my glasses were wonky....

Leave a comment:

• Turboellis
    replied
    Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post

The local Dundee Courier newspaper have done a feature on my record collecting habits today, it's on their site with a video of me waffling on the hoof with the article itself to be published soon, possibly tomorrow.
    "Sellit & Soon" ... very very good! Head Gardener

Leave a comment:

• Turboellis
    replied

all new & sealed a 00's collection, there were loads I already had, but I put a vid together of me flicking through them, quite soothing I thought https://vimeo.com/442438360
    wow!

Leave a comment:

• Turboellis
    replied
    Lovely story ... nice to know those records were found by the right person

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    my local paper has done a follow up article on the records I found a few weeks back - am chuffed to bits that they have included a link to my mix!

my local paper has done a follow up article on the records I found a few weeks back - am chuffed to bits that they have included a link to my mix!

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/nost...ge-to-success/

Leave a comment:

• candiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Davedave View Post
    One of the charity shops I went to yesterday had a fairly novel way of dealing with their records.
    I've been seeing this as a growing trend in Chazzas over the last year.
    I hate the idea - records are prone to fall out, doesn't make browsing easy, and can crease the sleeves.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by Davedave View Post
    One of the charity shops I went to yesterday had a fairly novel way of dealing with their records.
    That reminds me of something i read once about buying jukebox 45s that were stored on a broomstick.

Leave a comment:

• Davedave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RedX
    replied
    Who does your PR?

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

I suggest you change your moniker from 'Head Gardener' to 'That DJ From The Paper'.
    I am different things to different people, not always kind (cheers Facebook)

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied

thanks SBCF

I made 2 newspapers over the weekend so I guess I have already made my mark in Dundee, a lady even came up to me on the shore yesterday saying "hello are you that DJ from the paper?" it was so sweet!

I suggest you change your moniker from 'Head Gardener' to 'That DJ From The Paper'.

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post

Very soothing... some proper classics in there... jazz starter kit for someone...
    thanks SBCF

I made 2 newspapers over the weekend so I guess I have already made my mark in Dundee, a lady even came up to me on the shore yesterday saying "hello are you that DJ from the paper?" it was so sweet!

Leave a comment:

• someblokecalledfuz
    replied

all new & sealed a 00's collection, there were loads I already had, but I put a vid together of me flicking through them, quite soothing I thought https://vimeo.com/442438360
    Very soothing... some proper classics in there... jazz starter kit for someone...

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post

Tell us about the jazz collection haul...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X