Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel tips (not again!)

Hi everyone!

Leaving off to Amsterdam next week, and this being the first time, does anyone have any tips concerning good bars / restaurants etc.? We're especially looking for something to do on the New Years Eve..so if anyone's from the town, all tips are welcome!

I found a thread about digging in Amsterdam so that's covered, but how about Antwerpen? I'm planning to visit the city for a day or two and have plenty of time to dig there...
    Last edited by seamus; 23-12-2004, 07:42 AM.

Originally posted by seamus
    Hi everyone!

Leaving off to Amsterdam next week, and this being the first time, does anyone have any tips concerning good bars / restaurants etc.? We're especially looking for something to do on the New Years Eve..so if anyone's from the town, all tips are welcome!

I found a thread about digging in Amsterdam so that's covered, but how about Antwerpen? I'm planning to visit the city for a day or two and have plenty of time to dig there...
    when are you planning to go to antwerp?

there's a few shops worth going.....

you can always e-mail me

Comment

Originally posted by pokester
      when are you planning to go to antwerp?

there's a few shops worth going.....

you can always e-mail me

Ok, good! I tried to email you but the system told me that "the user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails." I think we'll be in Antwerpen the 4th or 5th of January..

Comment

Or try to get in touch with the friendly dude Ame that used to run the Barriosoundz thing some years ago...

He's lives in Antwerp. I visited the city some years ago. There's ok shops and a lot of nice bars aswell. Don't miss out.

Have a safe trip,

Dres

Comment

Working...
        X