Happy Birthday Ian!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Ian!!!

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

I'd so love to post the first picture that comes up when you put 'vibra' in the Google image search but Sermad would have my balls. Happy birthday Ian. May your day be filled with joy and happiness and mince pies.

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty
      I'd so love to post the first picture that comes up when you put 'vibra' in the Google image search but Sermad would have my balls.
      I clicked on that 'cos it wasn't immediately obvious what I was looking at (call me naive). Until it filled half the screen. Good thing there's noone else in the office, but I do hope that they're not checking the logs of sites accessed...

Happy birthday Ian. May your day be filled with joy and happiness and mince pies.
      And sprouts.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Happy birthday Mr Ian! Oh, and a happy christmas and a smashing new year, too.

I'll drink to that

Comment

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Hah! Cheers all, had a really wicked birthday with many ales, much feasting and celebration..

Hope everyone's having a great xmas, full of festive cheer.. mmm sprouts..

Word!
            Last edited by vibra; 26-12-2004, 09:54 AM.
            Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Working...
            X