Record Bag for Vestax Portable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Bag for Vestax Portable

Can anyone recommend me a record bag which you can fit a Vestax portable in and still have enough room for a few records. The more compact, the better.

Cheers.
    "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

No ideas about an all-in-one bag Campag (I use one for the Vestax and another for the records - the turntable should fit in a fairly small rucksack) but you'll now be needing two Vestax. As cribbed from reading Bill's site...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Thanks for that Rich Hero. I do use two bags at the moment but require one bag cos my ageing brain struggles to cope with the fairly simple task of walking away from record stalls with two bags (I've left my portable twice on different stalls at my local market but know the dealers so it was returned to me both times!)
      "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

wouldn't mind that wee mixer!

and sorry, no tips about the bag either.. i use a small rucksack for the vestax, then i'm less tempted to put vinyl in it

Comment

Nigel - my Piccadilly Records bag definitely does the job - get the Vestax in, a dozen 12" records and you can use the side pockets to store your 'phones...

... really, you should pay more attention when you're stood next to me! ...
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
            ...my Piccadilly Records bag definitely does the job - get the Vestax in, a dozen 12" records and you can use the side pockets to store your 'phones...
            Do the records survive Sie? I always worry about the bag pulling them against the deck and warping them, if you understand what I'm going on about?
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I was going to ask you Sie but I know I'd asked previously and it was rather expensive wasn't it? I'm looking at the £40/£50 price range.

Comment

Yes. I got a smart one by Ted Baker several months ago. Fits the vestax plus nuff (!) 12" records. It's even got a separate pochettte(!!) at the front which is just right for 7"s.

Anyone know where I can pick up a spare sevens adaptor for the Vestax? Mine has disappeared in to this sadladins cave i call home.
                Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by Campag Record
                  I was going to ask you Sie but I know I'd asked previously and it was rather expensive wasn't it? I'm looking at the £40/£50 price range.
                  Nah, you will get one like mine for less than that... Pop in the shop next time you're in the North West.
                  If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by son of stan
                    Anyone know where I can pick up a spare sevens adaptor for the Vestax? Mine has disappeared in to this sadladins cave i call home.
                    Not sure, but that's one thing that I'm paranoid about losing, too. I guess that you'd be able to pick up a cheap plastic cone in Sounds Of The Universe, J.B's, etc. that should do the job just as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X