Dig Everything - 13/02/05!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dig Everything - 13/02/05!!!

The Scottish meet has now been confirmed!

We're calling it 'Dig Everything' and it's going to be on Sunday 13th February in the Cellar Bar on Chambers Street in Edinburgh - very central. It looks like we've got a 3 am licence too!

All are welcome and everyone putting their names down will get to spin. At this stage I'd like to get some definite names so that we can have a crack at knocking together some publicity.

'Mon ahead then!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Well, I'll be there along with Mr Richard Hero Esq - hopefully we'll see a few of the faces from Brillo & Finders Keepers there.

Book your flights now while they're cheap !
    Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hero
      Well, I'll be there along with Mr Richard Hero Esq.
      There's so much wrong with that quote I hardly know where to begin. It's incorrect to address someone as both 'Mr.' and 'esquire' - one or the other, but not both. And 'esquire' should only be used to refer to landowners which, sadly, I am not. Add to that the feeling that my presence is being taken for granted. But, knowing that I'd be letting down Hayden's faith in my commitment to be present at the opening of any record bag, no matter how distant, I'll be there. You knows it.

(And I'll still be calling it Irn Brillo. Even if 'Dig Everything' is the wiser choice ).
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Quiet at work then Rich ?
        Matt Hero

Comment

Like Salt N Pepa.

I am down

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Er, yes.
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Do you know I've never been to Scotland. That's not good. Looks like a trip may be in order.

Does anyone know what else may be on that weekend?
              records - one a week mixcloud
              records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Errrrrrr, when is it EVER busy at his work place? Or rather, when does Rich EVER do any work? Should he consider joining the team at eBay afterall?

When is an egg not an egg? How long is a piece of string? And why are we here?

Fook knows!

I am seriously tempted to take the plane up for this, esp if there's a late licence. I'll check out the flight prices and get back on it.

Till then peeps.
                it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Serns, can you make this a sticky ?
                  Matt Hero

Comment

I would LOVE to come to this but my job involves working at nightclubs on Saturday nights - and the previous night is a huge night (I run a club called BlowPop, and it's our ninth birthday), and I'll be working till at least 5 in the morning....so maybe not!
                    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by john stapleton
                      I would LOVE to come to this but my job involves working at nightclubs on Saturday nights - and the previous night is a huge night (I run a club called BlowPop, and it's our ninth birthday), and I'll be working till at least 5 in the morning....so maybe not!
                      John,

Afternoon flight.... it's only just over an hour by easyJet from Bristol. you could get 12 hours sleep and still make it !

Come on, you knows it makes sense
                      Matt Hero

Comment

hmmm.....
                        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyhow... I'll be there.

Fingersports? Votel Crew? Rookie?
                          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

i think so, hopefully chris and boney 'll be up for it.
                            (whats everyone doing for NYE? i'll be playing at shepherds bush if anyones int'area)

Comment

anyone thinking of going from london? looks like some not bad flight prices (about 50 quid on easyjet, 60 quid on BA) anyone tried the GNER service edinburgh - kings cross? col? any good?
                              http://www.blaxploitation.com
                              Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Working...
                              X