Send Me Noise Or Another Moose Dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Me Noise Or Another Moose Dies.

I cringe wats left of my wibblers at your asplendid poffle-snoo one and all. I am sarge and would love to swap some noises with fine nude lady women but i got banned from there so i'm here. I hope to get my stuff together soon and crack a 'mix' together and i will send whoever wants some of wat i got in a tom champagne readers digest styleee.
    Anyfunks my auditory canal takes it a plenty so if theres any cdrs around gatherin' dust i'd luv em.
    Apologies if i don't post much etc but i'm well poor from buying records and aint got no pc at home so have to use the one in work (luv me, luv me I'm poor). Indeed i have only just acquired a 'mobile' phone, but i still can't get BBC2 on it.......

big shout out to messrs Soul-fiend and the wolfester, cheers for the sounds fellas, nothin' but luv.
    S

TIP FOR THE DAY: GO SEE RICH FROM THE SOULSAVERS DJ, QUITE LITERALLY THE BEST DJ I'VE EVER SEEN AND A TOP FELLA.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

......ooooooooooops.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Is no haven safe from THE SARGE?!?!

new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Hahaha! Welcome Sarge - your reputation precedes you...
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

That's the best first post I've ever read.
          http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Yeah But In The Wrong Place....just Found The Intro Bit After That Post.............smoke Me A Kipper.

Ta Tho Lbg.
            MODZ
            Hero No.9

Comment

PM me the score on your regular gig. I am soon coming to lay waste your ones and twos you little scamp!

Catchoolata bitchbabyXXX
              it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Originally posted by ladyboygrimsby
                That's the best first post I've ever read.
                Didn't you ever read a Jan Knopenheimer post on the old deepfunk board then, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
                  Hahaha! Welcome Sarge - your reputation precedes you...
                  Cheers Rich, nice place you got fella.
                  MODZ
                  Hero No.9

Comment

Originally posted by Belson
                    Didn't you ever read a Jan Knopenheimer post on the old deepfunk board then, mate?
                    No, it can't be as good as this one. I've pinned it up above my bed and surrounded it with gilded lilies.

Comment

No, it can't be as good as this one. I've pinned it up above my bed and surrounded it with gilded lilies.
                      I like ur style lbg, interesting selection with the lilies if i may say so. Most people generally opt for the ceremonial sinking in a pool of shark infested white-out (typex) set against the background of the american civil war with my first posts......y'all gonna be on my buddy thing like hair on a gorilla.
                      word.
                      S
                      MODZ
                      Hero No.9

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE
                        I like ur style lbg, interesting selection with the lilies if i may say so. Most people generally opt for the ceremonial sinking in a pool of shark infested white-out (typex) set against the background of the american civil war with my first posts......y'all gonna be on my buddy thing like hair on a gorilla.
                        word.
                        S
                        I'm on you like burrs on a spaniel's belly, sarge. You're my one and only true love. Apart from the wife. But the bed's quite big, anyway. The spaniel will have to sleep on the floor.

Comment

Feel my big ripe wrists and squeeze my new hands. I will hurt and scrape you, you will need surgery.

I'm on you like burrs on a spaniel's belly, sarge. You're my one and only true love. Apart from the wife. But the bed's quite big, anyway. The spaniel will have to sleep on the floor.
                          MODZ
                          Hero No.9

Comment

Working...
                          X