Does everyone hate ebay now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does everyone hate ebay now?

Aside from the obvious gripes but I listed a bunch of stuff yesterday (5p listing day) and am getting several "sell it to me off ebay" offers. One nutcase has already paypalled me a pile of cash!!! Hard to say no as it is in the high middle of what the items seem to sell for.

This has never happened to me before and sometimes I've sold stuff people were obviously mad keen on.

So does anybody know what "Two For The Road" by the Morgan James is actually worth?
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Obviously the guy was waaaay too keen so further research indicates 1 of my wasis 12" sells for far more when it turns up.

So i think I will send him his money back and raise the price a little.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Morgan James

Sold One For Fifty Pounds A Bit Bit - However To Me It Was Worth Nothing..it Went To Japan - From A Charity Shop In Morecambe-make Of It What You Will!
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Morgan James

Sold One For Fifty Pounds A Bit Back - However To Me It Was Worth Nothing..it Went To Japan - From A Charity Shop In Morecambe-make Of It What You Will!
        Rockwell
        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Emp wheres ur ebay action. i've prob bought offa ya already i'm sure as there are as yet undiscovered tribes in darkest peru that i've bought off. but whats ur name so that i may scope on ur wares my fine friend.

and yeah i kinda don't dig the bay no more but still get the odd item that pleases me.
          MODZ
          Hero No.9
          Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
          THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

iron_banner

For those that are interested its a kind of potato not some fatuous Heavy Metal/Lord of the Rings affectation.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup
              iron_banner

For those that are interested its a kind of potato not some fatuous Heavy Metal/Lord of the Rings affectation.
              nice 1. big up from the last great ghetto that is belfast sir emps.
              MODZ
              Hero No.9
              Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
              THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

Working...
              X