Quantic - Off The Beaten Track _ Heavy Jazz & Raw Soul tracklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantic - Off The Beaten Track _ Heavy Jazz & Raw Soul tracklist

Hi all. I've got a huge problem with completing the tracklist for Quantic' mixtape titled as in the post title. It bothers me for a long time and I hope that You, the elite of Diggers may have the remedium for my disease. If u've got the tracklist for this mixtape (no matter if if is complete or u just recognize one or two tracks) please help me.
    Thx in advance for your cooperation
    SoulSeeker

Welcome Soul Seeker. Is their an mp3 of this online anywhere? I'm not familiar with the mix...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Its a really nice mix. funk/afro/jazz. I can run you off a dub rich.

soulseeker post up the tracktimes of unknown id's and I can find out. I think will's away on tour right now so it might take me a while to pin him down and ask.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I know only that track #17 comes from "Krzysztof Sadowski and his organs group - Suita ten nasz zwyczajny swiat" part III of the lp 3000 points. That's what I got to know so far. The rest of the tracks remains a mystery to me. If anyone wishes to download this album I'm available on (as u probably thought) Soulseek. My login is mociek. Let me know you're from vinylvulture forum and I'll let u download without queue. I can hardly wait to get to know the rest of the tracks. Sermad, thx for reply. I'm looking forward to what the future brings.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSeeker
          I know only that track #17 comes from "Krzysztof Sadowski and his organs group - Suita ten nasz zwyczajny swiat" part III of the lp 3000 points. That's what I got to know so far. The rest of the tracks remains a mystery to me. If anyone wishes to download this album I'm available on (as u probably thought) Soulseek. My login is mociek. Let me know you're from vinylvulture forum and I'll let u download without queue. I can hardly wait to get to know the rest of the tracks. Sermad, thx for reply. I'm looking forward to what the future brings.
          Can someone please post a link to 'soulseek', got a free download once before, but never seemed to be able to get on & download anything?, was I just being dumb?

Comment

http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

bosh
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

track 3 - Voodoo Woman - Koko Taylor
              track 4 - Steppin Tall - Billy 'Butterball' Crane
              track 8 - Klaus Wunderlich (sp)!? Summertime
              track 24 - Now thats saying a lot - Chuck Jackson
              Go on wit'cha bad elf

Comment

Thx a lot Palmer. So we're still missing 20 tracks. Time will show

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer_Eldrich
                  track 3 - Voodoo Woman - Koko Taylor
                  track 4 - Steppin Tall - Billy 'Butterball' Crane
                  track 8 - Klaus Wunderlich (sp)!? Summertime
                  track 24 - Now thats saying a lot - Chuck Jackson
                  Someone told me track 2 was Billy Larkin "Funky Fire" when I was askin about a tracklist a while ago, don't know any myself apart from this though.
                  I&#39;m just an addict, addicted to music, maybe it&#39;s a habit, I gotta use it

Comment

I'll try and get a burn of the link - from the tracks named so far, it should be OK to spot a few more. .

Comment

Is Soul Seek an Apple Mac free zone? What's an .exe file?

Aaaaargh!!!!
                      Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One

Aaaaargh!!!!
                        I think there are some OSX clients for soulseek. SolarSeek being one I think, but I've not used it ...
                        FunkyDown
                        Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

on the right beaten track?

Originally posted by SoulSeeker
                          Hi all. I've got a huge problem with completing the tracklist for Quantic' mixtape titled as in the post title. It bothers me for a long time and I hope that You, the elite of Diggers may have the remedium for my disease. If u've got the tracklist for this mixtape (no matter if if is complete or u just recognize one or two tracks) please help me.
                          Thx in advance for your cooperation
                          SoulSeeker
                          Have got the same problem y'll, really great tunes on that mix cd. You may wanna try and compare what is on it with Qunatic's own mix that is played on Milk Audio. The tracklistings are on there aswell as a greay lil mix.

http://www.milkaudio.com/web/guest_quantic.php

Found out that last track on the mix cd? This great Reggae tune. Now, why can't all reggae be as good as that?!

Comment

hey people

new to the forum..actually found it searching for this very tracklist

in addition to the above i can add this

track 10 is wayne carter - wahoo
                            track 11 is a remix of ripple - i dont know what it is but it sure is funky

(and a fuckin fierce remix as well)

im on soulseek as well ..please feel free to grab from me username is derelikt

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One

Aaaaargh!!!!
                              try here if you still haven't found it...

http://www.mp3sharingcenter.com/order1.php?eid=0001

i'm running SoulseeX on my iBook and it's fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X