• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B-day Simon!
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Just the other day, I was driving up a mountain , through a richly scented eucalyptus forest, avoiding reckless kangaroos while listening to your xmas mix from a few years ago. The version of Metti una sera a cena was a perfect fit and brought me waves of elation, even if it was not perhaps what Ennio had intended for that particular air.

So thanks for that moment and happy birthday

Comment

all the best sir
        Rockwell
        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

All the best - keep on loungin'!
          "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

Happy Birthday!
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Thanks once again - am now catching up on my birthday purchases, which include a bit of library, Muzak, Bollywood, private press cabaret and a fantastic disco version of Romeo and Juliet with Herbie Flowers and Alan Hawkshaw among the musicians.....v happy with them!

Originally posted by danielandhisorchestra View Post
              Just the other day, I was driving up a mountain , through a richly scented eucalyptus forest, avoiding reckless kangaroos while listening to your xmas mix from a few years ago. The version of Metti una sera a cena was a perfect fit and brought me waves of elation, even if it was not perhaps what Ennio had intended for that particular air.

So thanks for that moment and happy birthday
              This is lovely! I think it's the Pete Smith Orchestra who did that version, though I can't for the life of me remember which mix I put it on. I'd forgotten I'd included it on any of them to be honest!

Comment

Working...
              X