I'll Name That Club In..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Name That Club In..........

Gimme A Name For A Club Spinnin Vv Type Sounds, A Few Serious Suggestions Would Be Good But Please Feel Free To Express Yourself Through The Medium Of Freeform Mime Funkedelia.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Originally posted by SARGE
    Gimme A Name For A Club Spinnin Vv Type Sounds, A Few Serious Suggestions Would Be Good But Please Feel Free To Express Yourself Through The Medium Of Freeform Mime Funkedelia.
    You know, I really couldn't pin down what VV type sounds are. You just need to check out the tracklists for the Christmas swap to see what I mean. I forget who it was but someone introduced themselves on the board as liking 'any music that sent a tingle down their spine' and that is about as close as anyone's got to nailing it. So if you want the name of a club spinning music that tingles your spine?

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
      You know, I really couldn't pin down what VV type sounds are. You just need to check out the tracklists for the Christmas swap to see what I mean. I forget who it was but someone introduced themselves on the board as liking 'any music that sent a tingle down their spine' and that is about as close as anyone's got to nailing it. So if you want the name of a club spinning music that tingles your spine?

Indeed Rich, thats why i like it here. its pees on most other sites i've hooked up with and we're kickin a few new clubs into play this year in the last great ghetto that is belfast (i hope ) and i'm shit at thinkin up names. its easy for psych clubs coz its more or less the first thing comes into ur head the wrong end of sunday, but i'm hoping to swing a club thats kinda got that, dunno the word but 'omni' might be somewhere in there.
      when i said vv type sounds i meant attitude really..... its quite a rare thing believe me i've far too many mates who talk the walk but don't listen to the sounds daddio.

word.
      MODZ
      Hero No.9

Comment

Now I understand the question!!! Duh! But seriously, don't get me started. Just ask Matt or Lee or Colin Hero - I'd come up with umpteen stupid suggestions. The best of which would probably be 'Dave'. Hmmm, 'Club Dave'? Maybe just call it 'Seals' then (see, this is how it starts...).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

...'Music For Pleasure'...

Comment

So if you want the name of a club spinning music that tingles your spine?
            'Ooh, me back!'
            Or maybe 'Radox'?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Thames
              'Ooh, me back!'
              Or maybe 'Radox'?
              See, this is what I'm talking about.

But it'd have to be 'June Sarpong'. I mean, if you said "I'm just off to Club June Sarpong" who wouldn't want to go with you???

Comment

...'Music For Pleasure'...
                i like it rich, i like it....sniffin' round my 'art' pics of fine lady women for me flyer.............
                MODZ
                Hero No.9

Comment

See, this is what I'm talking about.

But it'd have to be 'June Sarpong'. I mean, if you said "I'm just off to Club June Sarpong" who wouldn't want to go with you???
                  Is this a frigging wind up son? I'll cut ya. You know I'll cut ya in two.
                  it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend
                    Is this a frigging wind up son? I'll cut ya. You know I'll cut ya in two.
                    Stand up where I can see you old man.

Comment

Fuck you lot, I'm off to that other forum where a member has respect, indescriminate of age, sex or drug of choice.

Comment

Eh? Even you?

Comment

anyway, back to the original porpoise of this, how about:

RICHER SOUNDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend
                            anyway, back to the original porpoise of this, how about:

RICHER SOUNDS?
                            He runs like a girl and he sits down to pee..........but the man delivers...altho we got a shop here called richer sounds, so we may have to blow that place up.....SF u up for some undercover covert psychedelic gorilla action mate?
                            SF this may be place you'll be djing in fella, great wee joint, just needs the right vibes.
                            MODZ
                            Hero No.9

Comment

[QUOTE=SARGE]

altho we got a shop here called richer sounds, so we may have to blow that place up.....

Ummmm, i have heard of this shop.

I was taking the wee wee.

Naturally, I'd be delighted to throw you some aural explosives from my psycho-delic napsak.

However, is your club dirty enuf for my goodnuss?

Moreover, is your peoples dirty enuf?

If so, you can all taste the musical gush of my black sperm.

I likke my clubs dark. Dark and beligerant. Full of Drugists, Hoodlums, Thieves and Witches.

Toodle Pipz

A

Comment

Working...
                              X