Habitat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Habitat.

You all should head down to your nearest habitat if you are looking for boxes to store your 7's in.

They are doing clear perspex boxes (with a lid) that are 20cm X 20cm X 20cm. Fits 7's with maybe an inch to spare so even funny ones will fit. They look superb and are about £8 in the sale. GET DOWN THERE!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Something else to go with this - a while ago I got a load of habitat furniture, including a really nice towered storage unit - looks a bit like the expedit from Ikea but just one vertical row (5 rows tall)... much better quality and very sturdy... excellent for LPs.

It's called "Italo" and it's the Starter Pack you need. They do extension modules. They still do them - you can check them out on the website, under Shelving.

Comment

Good shout Sermad

I've been using these boxes for a while and look great!

They have prevously been available in red and black perspex as well in a number of different sizes; the only downside I have found is finding a box in Habitat which is not scratched.

Comment

totally mate. Every one I picked up had a flaw of sorts but anything is better than shoe boxes!

And yes the red ones look fiiiine.
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

poundland or what ever its called had last week foldable plastic crates in black and red and they were the perfect size for 7"s and only £1. they hold quite a lot as well and fold down when not in use.
          instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Originally posted by wooly
            Something else to go with this - a while ago I got a load of habitat furniture, including a really nice towered storage unit - looks a bit like the expedit from Ikea but just one vertical row (5 rows tall)... much better quality and very sturdy... excellent for LPs.

It's called "Italo" and it's the Starter Pack you need. They do extension modules. They still do them - you can check them out on the website, under Shelving.
            I got a 5 by 5 "ex-display" one of these - built up, with industrial strength castors ready attached - a few years ago in a Habitat sale. Top piece of kit.
            We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by john stapleton
              I got a 5 by 5 "ex-display" one of these - built up, with industrial strength castors ready attached - a few years ago in a Habitat sale. Top piece of kit.
              How much did this set you back in the sale John? I've considered one of those for a while but the price has put me off. And are the castors sturdy enough for fully laden shelves?
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I think it was about £150. Cheaper because it had a slight ding on one end. The castors are rock solid.
                We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by john stapleton
                  I think it was about £150. Cheaper because it had a slight ding on one end. The castors are rock solid.
                  Cheers!
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                  X