Paris - youris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris - youris

I'm off to Paris in the morning. I know most of the usual haunts but what's the deal with this place youris what I remember from last time sounded a little, shall we say, idiosyncratic.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

not idiosyncratic, it's ace. just make sure you get the real youri, make sure he knows that you know what you're looking for (mention some french labels, artists etc) then ask to have a look in the cupboards under the racks. it's a tiny shop but has lots of goodies. good luck, you're bound to find something...
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

his prices are still top $ as i recall. Cligancourt is still worth the trip though. And look out for any boots in the burbs as this is where the get down is.

Enjoy yourself!
      it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend
        his prices are still top $ as i recall. Cligancourt is still worth the trip though. And look out for any boots in the burbs as this is where the get down is.

Enjoy yourself!
        how long are you stayn' ?

Comment

I'm there till saturday night - working wed-fri.

Quite familair with clingancourt - but here's the million dollar question - where is youris? Web ain't helping but I may be spelling it wrong.

Here's another question - what is he actually best for?
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

CHEZ YOURI
            60 RUE D'ARGOUT
            75002 PARIS
            FRANCE

TELEPHONE

FAX

12.30pm til 7pm
            http://www.blaxploitation.com
            Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment