Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupid edinburgh question from newbie.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid edinburgh question from newbie.....

Hi I might pop along to the Edinburgh thing if I can get my friend to drive me. I was wondering if the Licorice Soul people have any of the first two 7"s left and if they are willing to sell them? Preferably for not hyperinflated prices. If not then it is cool.

Dr Zoidberg.

i'm afraid we've sold out of the first two completely. the Terry Cavendish 45 (001) is hard to find now and seems to be going for a few quid on the bay.

i'll ask around and see if any of our usual shops have any returns - you may be in luck with 002 (birds and brass).
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

that would be flipping sweet if that does turn up!

i slept on them, but now i am picking them up as soon as they come out, same with the voxpop ones!

Comment

I spied a lone copy of LSD001 in Underground Solushun in Edinburgh last week!

Are you in EH regular? If not I could probably go fetch it later this week.
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Well, if he doesn't have it, I will! I've managed to miss out on all the sevens so far.
          Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
          Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by theeman
            i'll ask around and see if any of our usual shops have any returns - you may be in luck with 002 (birds and brass).
            Ooof! the lad might be lucky! Give Tom at Sound It Out in Stockton a call, he might be able to help you out.. Shop stock rather than returns... I think he's got a couple of copies of 002 and maybe 003 left...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Then bagsie any left after Zoidberg has one!
              Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
              Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

oh man!

i am not in Edinburgh that often at the moment. Final year of uni and working every weekend in a crap shop makes it difficult to get through, though i could possibly be through there next week for something to do on my exam break.

tempted to jump on the bus today now.

Comment

As I said, I could pop in to get it if need be - let me know.
                  "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

if you could that would be awesome and if i don't make it through to edinburgh then i can always mail you a cheque or something.

thank you so much!

if there is ever anything I can do to repay you, let me know, as long as it doesn't involve burning cds, then you should be ok. I take ages to burn cds.

Comment

Working...
                    X