No announcement yet.

Sermad on Resonance 104.4 FM - ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please try and download the show from me via soulseek!

Or via yousendit -

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Y3JU0CEU5BRP2Q

Or try -

http://www.sermad.com/OST%2019:2:05.mp3
    Last edited by sermad; 21-02-2005, 12:46 PM.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Cheers guys. Looking forward to hearing it.

Comment

cheers for the link sermad, downloaded it.....sounds good!!
        http://soundcloud.com/benjaminhatton

http://mixcloud.com/benjaminhatton

Comment

I sound like marvin the depressed robot because Im dead hungover and Ive got no cans on. Takes me ages to get animated. Its well funny!

And the stuff about the vinyl vulture logo! With hindsight Ive no idea what he's on about!!!

Great show tho. I think the best Ive done.

Comment

Excellent stuff - listened whilst doing my ironing - Rawk 'n' Roll!!!

Really, really liked that Freesound 'Steel Mongos' (???) track - expensive? I assume yes 'cos it's a Freesound?
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

aye you do pickem lee! yeah 'steel mongoes' is from philopsis on Freesound and is probably the best one. Pretty hard to find to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
                And the stuff about the vinyl vulture logo! With hindsight Ive no idea what he's on about!!!
                Or what you're on about. The power of suggestion. It's a good idea for a Vinyl Vulture though. A V shaped needle in a V shaped groove. Good old plug for the site at the start there. And a good plug for Stoloff & Hopkinson's ace tunes. Great show all round. I'll be giving it multiple listens.

Comment

I sound like marvin the depressed robot because Im dead hungover and Ive got no cans on. Takes me ages to get animated. Its well funny!

Great show tho. I think the best Ive done.
                  That Sermad, he say: "...with decks and stuff and, like, beer"
                  That should be used on all future flyers!
                  Some tasty sounds on that show dude...
                  new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe
                    That Sermad, he say: "...with decks and stuff and, like, beer"
                    That should be used on all future flyers!
                    Some tasty sounds on that show dude...
                    I was going to say.

'with decks and stuff and like beer and um BIRDS'.

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty
                      Or what you're on about. The power of suggestion. It's a good idea for a Vinyl Vulture though. A V shaped needle in a V shaped groove. Good old plug for the site at the start there. And a good plug for Stoloff & Hopkinson's ace tunes. Great show all round. I'll be giving it multiple listens.
                      Yes, thanks for the plug but I definitely didn't do the http://www.vbulletin.com/ logo ! Agree with Blighty it's could well be a nice little double v / needle and groove tho, just like Mr Trunk said. Sie did ask me to do a logo design for the main site, and he & Chris are pondering my efforts right about now - so maybe that's where the confusion stemmed from . . .
                      Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Yeah thats exactly where it stemmed from matey. I wasn't in the game at that point (can ya tell!?!?!) so when jonny brought it up I just totally misunderstood what he said. And sie had told me previously that you might be working up the logo so I presumed it had been uploaded already!

But you did get a VERY nice random plug out of it.
                        Last edited by sermad; 21-02-2005, 04:47 PM.

Comment

you did get a VERY nice random plug out of it.
                          Really enjoyed the show, btw - I've seen that Yes Men film too, highly recommended !
                          Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

haha! Good old Serm's - I really like him when he's hungover, it's that retarded seriousness thing he does...

Mr H - you getting a PM in 5, bro...
                            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

When it cum tae internet, ah'm afeard Wallace be summat o' a bairn-inna-wuds.
                              Please tae answer dis ignarunt question:
                              Arfter ye've doonload'd summat lik Sermad's show or a soundclip off of sum website, when ye shuts arf yer computer , is all tha' gaff retain'd sumwhare inna harddrive, or are "tempoorary files" indeed tempoorary, an' thares noo feck-shite left as residuool dross in yer memory?

Comment

Wallace - try right clicking and selecting 'Save Target As.....'. That should save it somewhere on your hard drive. Dunno whether you can do that for the Sermad show, but it usually works for me on other things.

Hope that's useful, though to be honest, I'm a bit of a bairn-inna-wuds meself!

Comment

Working...
                                X