Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Barrie Video.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Little Barrie Video.

    Hmmmmmmmmm.

    http://www.7digital.com/downloads/li...ittle_high.asx
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

  • #2
    Originally posted by sermad
    Hmmmmmmmmm.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

    Comment


    • #3
      Typically, this doesn't work on my mac... so what is it, and why all the hmmms?
      http://wakeupanddie.com
      http://weirdgearnyc.com
      http://makethingsmatter.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nick Cope
        Typically, this doesn't work on my mac... so what is it, and why all the hmmms?
        don't think ur missin' much....doooood is capable of some dirty funkin but dunno bout dis yet. think the boy may have some of josh stones black worm jism drippin' down his chin...............hmmmmmmmmmmm
        MODZ
        Hero No.9
        Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
        THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

        Comment


        • #5
          This sounds rather worring: is LB destined to lose their edge as they get big? I hope not. We'll have 'em back down for a 4th time at HF&S before the summer hits - they always come correct there.
          http://wakeupanddie.com
          http://weirdgearnyc.com
          http://makethingsmatter.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Doesn't do them justice. The song's a little 'safe' and the video's pretty forgettable (a couple of nice angles towards the end but they don't carry a video). What worries me is that I thought 'Oasis' when I saw it.

            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rich Hero
              Doesn't do them justice. The song's a little 'safe' and the video's pretty forgettable (a couple of nice angles towards the end but they don't carry a video). What worries me is that I thought 'Oasis' when I saw it.
              I thought: scrawny Maroon 5

              didn't think much to their last gatefold seven inch thingy either - although everything else I have by them is absolute killer gear - seen them live several times too and have never disappointed - hope they haven't sold their souls for greenback rolls
              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Col Wolfe
                I thought: scrawny Maroon 5
                Probably the first and last time that Wayne's been described as scrawny. I think both the video and the song need more Wayne.
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Aye the last 7's and the aspects stuff has all been lacklustre.

                  Lets hope they don't polish up too much and lose their vibe.
                  www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Col Wolfe
                    I thought: scrawny Maroon 5

                    didn't think much to their last gatefold seven inch thingy either
                    On was on the 'Maroon 5' basis that I dubbed the last EP onto CD for a couple of my Ex and one of her friends and it was well received.

                    Of course 'Burned Out' from that EP was on their previous 45 on 'Showtime' too....
                    Matt Hero

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maroon 5? That's a bit strong isn't it? That's a serious diss, sir!

                      I discovered Maroon 5 through the TV advert during the run-up to Christmas. it was my fave TV ad. I loved the way the singer gets all emo when he drops his microphone when he's saying that his girlfried has gone or something. Then there's all these clips from all these videos and he has the EXACT same Zoolander face in all of them. Love it!

                      They're pretty big right? Teenage emo-girl fans? Does anyone else listen to this kind of stuff. That was a harsh diss alright...
                      http://wakeupanddie.com
                      http://weirdgearnyc.com
                      http://makethingsmatter.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nick Cope
                        Maroon 5? That's a bit strong isn't it? That's a serious diss, sir!

                        I discovered Maroon 5 through the TV advert during the run-up to Christmas. it was my fave TV ad. I loved the way the singer gets all emo when he drops his microphone when he's saying that his girlfried has gone or something. Then there's all these clips from all these videos and he has the EXACT same Zoolander face in all of them. Love it!

                        They're pretty big right? Teenage emo-girl fans? Does anyone else listen to this kind of stuff. That was a harsh diss alright...
                        LOL!!! and Oasis isn't?!?! I'd rather be in M5 than Quoasis any day of the week.

                        And speaking of Little Barrie, were they called Convoy in an earlier form? I was playing through some 10"s earlier and said Convoy one sounds a lot like em
                        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Aha, but you've got the Quo's autograph's - have you got Maroon 5's? (If Status Quo are to Oasis what Maroon 5 are to... Hang on I need to rethink this ).
                          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Whenever I'm unfortunate enough to catch Maroon 5 on TV, there does apaear to a core of that band - normally in the background somehere - who really look like they like to be in another band entirely.

                            But I'm sure they'll end up with a wheelbarrow full of cash and well... they're not made of stone.
                            Matt Hero

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rich Hero
                              Aha, but you've got the Quo's autograph's - have you got Maroon 5's? (If Status Quo are to Oasis what Maroon 5 are to... Hang on I need to rethink this ).
                              hang on, maybe Maroon 5 are now influenced by Little Barrie -
                              These guys used to be known as Kara's Flowers and played a competent version of alternative pop that was decent but was easily overlooked. Now the head scratcher is why they decided to go the lite funk route and deciding to ape a band that already capitalized on the very same sound some years ago.
                              Now I'm confused....

                              and as for the Quo meeting, tis a funny story to bore you with when we next meet up!
                              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X