paypal scam emails around again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal scam emails around again

the old paypal scam emails asking you to log into your account to confirm some legal nonsense are in circulation again.
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

i do the same with ebay and paypal emails just delete them.

then check later on on paypa or ebay.
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Originally posted by eric-adams
      i do the same with ebay and paypal emails just delete them.
      forward them without comment to [email protected] (or [email protected]) then delete them. they'll send you a mail confirming they're fake AND it gives them the info needed to locate offending spammers & sites and ensure they cease operating asap.
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

eBay is, I believe, planning in the vey near future to have all service messages contained within a 'messenger' service within the website.

It will no longer send out *any* account messages by email, therefore meaning that any you receive will soon be able to be simply classed a 'Phishing' attempts.

I presume, ironically, you'll get an email about it shortly
        Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hero
          eBay is, I believe, planning in the vey near future to have all service messages contained within a 'messenger' service within the website.

It will no longer send out *any* account messages by email, therefore meaning that any you receive will soon be able to be simply classed a 'Phishing' attempts.

I presume, ironically, you'll get an email about it shortly
          Am I the only one who finds this messenger function annoying? I prefered it when they sent emails, simple because my spam filter would remove all the nonsense mails. I know I never signed up for these spam mails.

Anyone know if there is a way to make them stop?

Comment

Working...
          X