Vinyl vulture classics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl vulture classics?

When I first stumbled across vinyl vulture many years ago (before the boards and the vinylvulture.co.uk address), I was looking for info on british funky lounge records (I don't know the excact genre name, but some has labeled it speed lounge or something), and vinylvulture had so much info on the stuff I was looking for.
    But I can't recall seeing a "top 10/20" list of tracks or something similar. Have I missed it? Tracks like spiral, catwalk, soul thing, what other are rated as the best?

Originally posted by Jim Lava
    When I first stumbled across vinyl vulture many years ago (before the boards and the vinylvulture.co.uk address), I was looking for info on british funky lounge records (I don't know the excact genre name, but some has labeled it speed lounge or something), and vinylvulture had so much info on the stuff I was looking for.
    But I can't recall seeing a "top 10/20" list of tracks or something similar. Have I missed it? Tracks like spiral, catwalk, soul thing, what other are rated as the best?
    Speed Lounge that was me that was, at last someone has used it!

I put together a chart at my website formally The Pussycat Club now Kinda Kinky (Due to legal reasons). It is about 5 years old and does not represent my current favourites but might help you!

http://www.kindakinky.co.uk/SoundCli...strumental.htm
    My Mixcloud

Comment

Working...
    X