Mo' Ebay????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo' Ebay????

Sorry if this a bit of a dumb question but how the hell do you send a payment reminder on ebay now? I don't seem to be able to find the right 'button' anymore
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Originally posted by LDJB
    Sorry if this a bit of a dumb question but how the hell do you send a payment reminder on ebay now? I don't seem to be able to find the right 'button' anymore
    story of my life at the mo I generally just send them an email direct, bit more personal and might gee them up a bit. keep a copy of a generic reminder and just insert name, form of death if payment aint recieved etc.

works for moi,
    s
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

As your man there says, you can use the 'contact buyer' link to send a short email through ebay (cut'n'paste a standard text if you don't want to write new mails each time), or you can re-send the invoice itself as many times as you like (it used to be set up that you could only send 1 reminder after 3 days, while now I think you can re-send the invoice as many times as you need to...). And if it's been awhile, you can use the big gun of the request for a final value fee refund, which results in ebay sending warnings that non-paying bidder strikes will be lodged against the errant buyer in question...a useful (and usually effective) last resort...
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Cheers fellas
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
        X