cherrystones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherrystones

I've finally managed to track down a copy of the Cherrystones Rocks album, I hope the store actually has it in stock. Is this comp out of print now? I've had a helluva time finding this particular one.

anyway, does anyone know if mr. goddard will be releasing an official Cherrystones album or will he be continuing the cherrystones comps? I'd love to hear a 3rd volume of rare psyche/prog/funk...I'm diggin' the Cherrystones-Hidden Charms comp so I can't wait to hear more.

You could always ask him directly. Try the messageboard on the b-music...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

moviegrooves.com still has some vinyl copies in I think - a little bit more pricey from there though
      new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by mech1
        I've finally managed to track down a copy of the Cherrystones Rocks album, I hope the store actually has it in stock. Is this comp out of print now? I've had a helluva time finding this particular one.

anyway, does anyone know if mr. goddard will be releasing an official Cherrystones album or will he be continuing the cherrystones comps? I'd love to hear a 3rd volume of rare psyche/prog/funk...I'm diggin' the Cherrystones-Hidden Charms comp so I can't wait to hear more.

I'll ask Godsey this week when I next see him if you want mate?

Otherwise, catch him on the B-Music messageboard as Rich suggested.
        it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Working...
        X