Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build your own Sermad!!!

Yes, build your own Sermad!!!

(Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post up the results of my endeavours yet...).
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Nice!

You really don't have any work to do, do you Hero...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
      Nice!

You really don't have any work to do, do you Hero...
      Piss off. I'm knackered and incapable of working today due to some cheeky get texting me repeatedly after midnight last night to tell me exactly what rekkids he was playing. I take it you've just woken up...

Where's Sermad?
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Christ. Get back to work ricardo!
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Just for Wooly...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
            ... some cheeky get texting me repeatedly after midnight last night to tell me exactly what rekkids he was playing. I take it you've just woken up...
            HAHA! I'm afraid that one or two people have been known to receive one of my "impromptu track listings" in the midnight hour as the moonshine starts to kick in...

I've been at my desk since 8.30am. But that doesn't necessarily mean I've done anything. I will use company time to create a Lego masterpiece at some point today !
            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero

You're a cad and a bounder, Mr Rich!

Comment

Working...
              X