Comment

i'll be there...
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

B-music Psychos Ate My Kfc

Can i go?
        MODZ
        Hero No.9
        Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
        THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

Yes. And yes.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I was going to come and then I realised I'd be at... an ante-natal class....
            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
              Yes. And yes.
              How you getting there, homie...? Scrounge a lift wit'cha ??

( before answering this, you may care to note I'm just about to set off to go buy you a Hairy 45 ! ... )
              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
                How you getting there, homie...? Scrounge a lift wit'cha ??

( before answering this, you may care to note I'm just about to set off to go buy you a Hairy 45 ! ... )
                Probably - I'll speak to you soon (and cheers!). I am forever destined to ferry drunken vultures around old London town...
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Ha ha ! Bribery gets you everywhere !

I promise not to be sick in your glove compartment... ... and I'll drive us both to the next Brillo...
                  If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Hello. I fancy a drink so will probably pop along to this. I will use my own transportation so no need for the Hero taxi.
                    records - one a week mixcloud
                    records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by left hand corner
                      Hello. I fancy a drink so will probably pop along to this. I will use my own transportation so no need for the Hero taxi.

I was going round for weeks saying 'You'll never guess who I had in my cab last Thursday...' after the previous time. 'That Funky Soul Super Hifi Regmatic One Time DJ from Reading, that's who.'

Comment

Running the risk of sounding like a broken down Dansette, Dean, we need to talk tradey trades. I'll see you there mate. Gotta talk 'bout the Program too!
                        it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

...I fancy a drink so will probably pop along to this...
                          ... Nice one LHC - It'll be good to make your acquaintance!

Comment

Anybody going for food beforehand?

Will the Socials upstairs cafe be open? I have never eaten here but understand its a little pricey for what you get - fancy beans on toast?
                            records - one a week mixcloud
                            records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Ask the Hero Ricardo - he's driving! - I think we're meeting up with a certain Soul Fiend for some grub...

Comment

Working...
                              X