Xmas mixtapes tracklistings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas mixtapes tracklistings

Could some of you post up your xmas mixtapes tracklisting up again? The original thread seems to be dissappeared.

I'm missing at least these:
    - Sermad
    - Nick Cope
    - Greenman & Hooded Claw
    + any other who didn't include the tracklisting with cd

John: There is one track missing between the 'Pepsi Advert' and 'I Am The Man' in your tracklist? It track number 18 and it sounds kind of Rolling Stones Satisfaction and they're singing: "Pappaapapapappaa..." and repeating in the end phrase "Why don't ask her"?

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by amino; 01-02-2005, 09:52 AM.

I was going to, ahem, "politely" mention this. Quite frankly, the CDs without printed tracklistings are a complete pain in the tits. C'mon guys, is it really so hard to just print out a wee bit of paper to slip into the plastic wallet? It doesn't have to involve 3 days with photoshop, just a simple list...

Right, I'm glad I've got that out my system, and would suggest that this becomes a prerequisite for future swap-shops...

Now for my morning coffee...
    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Here's the original thread:

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3290
      Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Lovegrove
        Excellent. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One
          I was going to, ahem, "politely" mention this. Quite frankly, the CDs without printed tracklistings are a complete pain in the tits. C'mon guys, is it really so hard to just print out a wee bit of paper to slip into the plastic wallet? It doesn't have to involve 3 days with photoshop, just a simple list...

Right, I'm glad I've got that out my system, and would suggest that this becomes a prerequisite for future swap-shops...

Now for my morning coffee...

Yeah, sorry about that, me and Jack intended to print a tracklisting and cover for the CD but my computer had a big problem with my printer at the last minute and refused to print anything, not even a single copy so we could photo copy it. We left it right to the last minute so couldnt print it anywhere else. Felt a bit lame after seeing the quality of some people CDs!
          www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

sorry mr d but some of us are mega busy and dont have printers and such unless at work.

I had to bribe tom the designer with about 20 cups of tea to help me out with mine.

Its not hard to view the thread and just print the tracklisting off yerself is it.
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
              sorry mr d but some of us are mega busy and dont have printers and such unless at work.

I had to bribe tom the designer with about 20 cups of tea to help me out with mine.

Its not hard to view the thread and just print the tracklisting off yerself is it.
              Yeah, I agree. Thread is enough, but this time it was missing. John's missing track is still missing thou

Comment

The thread isnt or wasnt missing. For some reason or other it wasnt showing up if you search for 'Xmas' - But if you search for something in the thread then it shows up fine. Say searching for 'solal' which was on my mix will bring the thread up.

Im reindexing the forum and hopefully this will sort this.

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
                  Im reindexing the forum and hopefully this will sort this.
                  Great, since it isn't the only old thread missing

Comment

Originally posted by amino
                    Yeah, I agree. Thread is enough, but this time it was missing. John's missing track is still missing thou
                    'Mr Soul' by Burson Enterprise

You can read John's post about it here:
                    http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...&page=10&pp=10
                    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

To be honest I totally agree with Mr Divine. I don't have a computer at home so I can't just look up the thread when I'm listening to the CD's and if you're gonna go to the trouble of designing and printing off fancy sleeves you may as well print off the tracklists too Serms. It doesn't need to be pretty, just legible (keep it ghetto like LBG and Nick from the first round - write out one list and then photocopy it, if need be). There, that's that vented.
                      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I dont read at home

FYI You can search the forum via google.

Comment

The site is fully indexed now and the searching seems to be working fine now.

re tracklistings - Its a bit of a pain making these. Getting the right software - Printing up one side then feeding it back in to print the other. All without my boss noticing that Im abusing the crap outta the printer and skiving off proper work.

dont think so sunshine!

Comment

But pretty covers are okay? Sorry, I'm missing something here.
                            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I tend to agree with you guys... I appreciate that not everyone has access to design packages and printers, but quite simply you could write the tracklisting on a 120x120mm bit of paper and then get it photocopied for pence.
                              Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X