• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apache

nice clip

b-boy classic in disco style

Hmmmmm !!!

Nice. Looks like part of some Euro Variety show, you know, where they cut to the host mucking about in a shepherd outfit and doing Benny Hill impressions. Excellent dancing though, I'd like to see Paula Abdul or whoever do steps in soft turf.
    www.futurefunk.net/

Comment

the link doesn't work for me, but i presume it's the same as Greg posted a few months ago. it's from Danish tv, about '78. he's called Tommy Seebach and died a couple of years ago. big name in Danish pop and a Eurovision star evidently. can't find the original thread though in the archives...

certainly more entertaining viewing than Hank Marvin and co...

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
        ... certainly more entertaining viewing than Hank Marvin and co...
        .. I guess you didn't enjoy those high kicks Hank & Co were doing in front of the Queen (as seen on the "History Of Hip Hop" series) - hehe!
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Thats The Funk Yard Tonite.....belfast Post Ceasefire Aka San Fran Circa 69. Don't Fence Me In Daddios..................
          MODZ
          Hero No.9
          Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
          THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

Working...
          X