Randy Crawford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Crawford

Would anyone recommend the solo LP's from Randy Crawford? I just saw her debut, but left it because I'd blown my £6.50 already!
    Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Her debut, featuring as vocalist on one of Steve Hacketts first albums after leaving Genesis?

Comment

No, it was 'Everything Must Change'. I've read some nice reviews on Amazon so will give it a punt.
      Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Belson
        Her debut, featuring as vocalist on one of Steve Hacketts first albums after leaving Genesis?
        I sure her recording debut is on Cannonball Adderley's Big Man - the Legend of John Henry LP.
        Sleeve notes say it was?
        boney
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

.. yeah, I'll second that Boney...
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneyVotel
            I sure her recording debut is on Cannonball Adderley's Big Man - the Legend of John Henry LP.
            Sleeve notes say it was?
            boney
            Was it as a lead vocalist, or backing? The Hackett LP claims the same thing, and she took lead vox on that.

I do not have that Cannonball LP - I am slipping.

Comment

... you aren't missing much Greg, IMHO - I could list you 5 Adderley LP's that I'd listen to before this one...
              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

That's kind of what I was thinking/hoping - I've got a stack of Cannonball schtuff, just not that one.

Noicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Belson
                  That's kind of what I was thinking/hoping - I've got a stack of Cannonball schtuff, just not that one.

Noicely.
                  Black Sheep samples for the hip hoppers.
                  It aint all bad. Broomstick is nice & quirky, Used on MTWGC by AV.
                  Put it next to Soul of the Bible & there is only 1 winner Belson my man....
                  You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Originally posted by BoneyVotel
                    Put it next to Soul of the Bible & there is only 1 winner Belson my man....
                    Gotcha !

Comment

Working...
                    X