The Cover Art Of Blue Note Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cover Art Of Blue Note Records

Fopp has both volumes of these for a fiver apiece right now (although the first volume seems pretty scarce). Great stuff (and good inspiration for t-shirts, eh Cheebs? ).
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Good - they only had one volume in last time I checked...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

these the big 12" ones or the smaller books? i have one of the latter... or are they the same, just different sizes? does that make any sense to anyone?

Comment

It makes sense to me but I'll have to check... (And they're the big ones, so even if they're the same the pictures are bigger. And the words are easier to read).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
          And the words are easier to read
          old man!

Comment

I'll second that! I've been questioning his eyesight recently, and upon seeing his shirt on Sunday night, I now know that his eyes are proper on the blink!
            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
              Fopp has both volumes of these for a fiver apiece right now (although the first volume seems pretty scarce). Great stuff (and good inspiration for t-shirts, eh Cheebs? ).
              That was an official Blue Note T-shirt - checkout the site - they have some good 'uns in conjunction with Rop-A-Dope designs...

Comment

Originally posted by Si Cheeba
                That was an official Blue Note T-shirt - checkout the site - they have some good 'uns in conjunction with Rop-A-Dope designs...
                Both the Unity and the Bossa Nova Soul Samba, no less. Noice!

Checkity-check...

Comment

Working...
                X