People Who Don't Post Here Any More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who Don't Post Here Any More

The Viscount - I guess he's long gone but if he's still lurking then say hello

Mr Hopkinson - Still posts occasionally but not enough.

Chris Vulture - I guess he's busy or something. Where art thou, Chris?

TuckinFrat - Started some of the best threads and then dissappeared

Ben's quiet at the minute too. All these people need to stop living in the real world, having fun and going out and having sex and all that stuff and geek up.

Originally posted by Blighty
    Chris was at Dig everything - superb tunes btw - he's been too mental busy at work to read / post and isn't 'netted up' at home - hence the lack of posts.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

The Viscount - I guess he's long gone but if he's still lurking then say hello

Mr Hopkinson - Still posts occasionally but not enough.

TuckinFrat - Started some of the best threads and then dissappeared

Ben's quiet at the minute too. All these people need to stop living in the real world, having fun and going out and having sex and all that stuff and geek up.
      Amen to that (hello chaps!) and Towny needs to post more too...
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yeah. Towny's another one. There's probably a fair few more.

Comment

tuckin' frat needs some encouragment. he thinks theres NO LOVE for dodgy scousers in the VV camp. (i think he got a yellow card) someone PM the motherf***er and reel his ass back in.
          kraut rock ist nicht tot!
          http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
          http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

Originally posted by DOKO*ENO
            tuckin' frat needs some encouragment. he thinks theres NO LOVE for dodgy scousers in the VV camp. (i think he got a yellow card) someone PM the motherf***er and reel his ass back in.
            I just PM'd him. I think John complained about him gossiping about the Scratch Perverts. It wasn't a big deal though. I thought the thread was very interesting. Come back, Mr McB.

Comment

Well, there was just a Cilla Black thread, so dodgy scousers seem more than welcome! Julian Cope, The Stairs, The La's, those Beatles folks (what happened to them?), loads of dodgy scousers making their way through VV - nowt wrong with a bit of scouse...
              a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

He's a big softie! Come back Chris!!!
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Big Daddy Dan and Big Nick too...

Comment

jack diamond

Comment

I'm twelve miles away from being dodgy and Scouse. Merseyside represent!
                      Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

The real world is good though. I know you'll have heard stories about it and may be a little afraid, but try it. Even if you have to come here in gradual little stages, you'd like it once you'd given it a go.

I've been a bit quiet, tis true. But I've had a hectic time (34th birthday, got engaged, training for new cycling season etc) and there's been a lot of threads on here that I really couldn't contribute too, some Dali-esque surrealism has crept in and I didn't feel able to just join in and swear a lot in my own usual style.

Slowly I'll return to posting some over-opinionated gibberish though.

More threads about football, Bill Hicks, peanut-butter on toast, how to make a mashup, Opal Nera sambuca, sausages, cheese, gadgets etc etc please. Anything but records!
                        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by pokester
                          jack diamond
                          Must admit, Jack's bizarre contributions are kind of missed. I bought a couple of bits off his site and he was fine, dare I say even helpful beyond the call of duty, but then 6 months later inquired about postage on something else, and three days later got a snotty email banning me from inquiring again because I hadn't put my order in right away. Kind of like the internet version of going into Haggle Vinyl
                          a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo
                            ...got engaged...
                            Congrats Mr V! Please swear more, even Nick C has turned into some sort of big girl's blouse and turned all reasonable on us.

Pokester - you're pushing your luck...

Comment

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo
                              The real world is good though. I know you'll have heard stories about it and may be a little afraid, but try it. Even if you have to come here in gradual little stages, you'd like it once you'd given it a go.

I've been a bit quiet, tis true. But I've had a hectic time (34th birthday, got engaged, training for new cycling season etc) and there's been a lot of threads on here that I really couldn't contribute too, some Dali-esque surrealism has crept in and I didn't feel able to just join in and swear a lot in my own usual style.

Slowly I'll return to posting some over-opinionated gibberish though.

More threads about football, Bill Hicks, peanut-butter on toast, how to make a mashup, Opal Nera sambuca, sausages, cheese, gadgets etc etc please. Anything but records!
                              Just keep 'Ben's DVD Reviews' coming and all will be forgiven. And congrats on the engagment.

Comment

Working...
                              X