Hadrian Elephant
    Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Originally posted by Mang View Post
      Wickerman
      Benjamin Hatton
      Sargey McSarge
      Hadrian Elephant
      One of these changed his name and still posts. Clue: not one of the first three.
      Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Wickerman
        Benjamin Hatton
        Sargey McSarge
        I miss these dudes too...Hadrian Elephant just changed his user name!
        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Peter Sundae
          some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
            Peter Sundae
            Ahh! Maybe I should change my name too.

Not on here - just my actual name. I've never liked it.
            Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Ahh! Maybe I should change my name too.

Not on here - just my actual name. I've never liked it.
              Mix up there Mang. H* drian El* phant now posts as a saint. On fact...By Jude if he didn't just post a few posts ago!

Peter Sundae is still very much here in spirit and in regular contact with many VG+ers on a social basis. He hasn't fallen out with anyone or just sulked off....he unfortunately spends every day knee deep in fantastic records running his Second Scene record shop and is too busy to post ass much as he'd like to. Poor thing.
              <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Be good to hear from Mr Sundae again, one day I'll get to the shop
                Last edited by medlar; 24-08-2013, 09:02 AM.
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                  He died a few years ago. I think you'd have got on well as he was very knowledgable about easy listening and exotica:
                  http://www.kfjc.org/programming/mayh...?event_id=1765
                  That's sad. More deep knowledge and love of music leaves the planet.
                  <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Well it really doesn't matter to me,
                    I guess your leaving was meant to be,
                    It's down to you now you wanna be free,
                    Well I hope you know which way to go you're on your own again,
                    And don't come crying to me when you're the lonely one,
                    Remember what you've done.

It's so funny how you don't post anymore,
                    But I ain't losing sleep and I ain't counting sheep,

EDIT - not directed at Jack Diamond! that would obviously be in very poor taste. Plus I never remember him calling me a cnut
                    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

• Wallace doesn't post here anymore,
                      Wallace used to post on the forum before,
                      Sorry that he left no forwarding address,
                      That was known to me.
                      Wallace doesn't post here anymore,
                      You could always ask at the corner store,
                      Wallace had a date with his own kind of fate,
                      It's plain to see.

Wallace!
                      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                        nlgbbbblth...
                        Having completed his collection of all James Last albums he had no further need for us.

Actually I think he's just mad busy with work. The company he worked for gave a lot of its staff exciting opportunities for alternative career development. He hasn't been up in Dublin all year.
                        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

• Originally posted by babycart View Post

It's pathetic, but I recognise that video still as the bit where Cliff sings 'the young wear their freedom like cheap perfume'.

Power to all our friends,
                          Even when all their posting ends
                          When those people get up and flee
                          Just means more room for BC and me.
                          SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mang View Post
                            Benjamin Hatton
                            I see Ben out and about in Sheffield - mainly when he's spinning discs at groovy events. Mad busy I think, but I'm sure he'll be back at some point
                            OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

• It's just a sign of the times. Lives change. Different priorities blah blah blah. Newer ways of communicating etc.

I think it's quite sad how forums are dying (even huge ones like soulstrut and even soul-source) despite the same old topics being trawled up again and again (and again). Facebook is very incestual (I like talking shit with strangers), there's no depth to Twitter and blogs are more of a one-way glass. The first two are very 'tomorrows chip paper'* and nothing remains documented unlike forums (even dead forums like funk45 can still be read via cached searches).

Saying all that, I doubt I'd look in on forums if I wasn't using a PC for work/research all the time!

*yes, I know this isn't allowed under H&S laws nowadays!
                              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

• Originally posted by Mang View Post
                                Wickerman
                                Benjamin Hatton
                                Sargey McSarge
                                Hadrian Elephant
                                Seconded, Mr Hopkinson was a total gent as well.
                                There are a few others who's names I forget as well.....
                                Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Working...
                                X